Multi-purpose synthetic polymer primer and admixture for walls and floors.
- Bonding agent and admixture for adding to mortars used for screeding, rendering, bricklaying, pointing, and repairs.
- Primer before tile fixing on timber, plaster, screeds, rendering or vinyl tiles.
- Slurry coat of cement or plaster mix for wall and floor backgrounds in dry or wet interior and exterior environments.
- Composition: Water-based dispersion of a styrene butadiene copolymer.
- Pack sizes: 5 litre and 1 litre.
- Suitable for swimming pools.
- Enhances physical properties/performance of mortars including adhesion, durability, flexibility, waterproofing and workability.
- Permits feather edging of repair mortars.
- Prepares tiling backgrounds/substrates.
BAL Bond SBR
- Enhancing the physical properties/performance of mortars including adhesion, durability, flexibility, waterproofing and workability
- Dry/wet interior/exterior
- Priming of plaster/screed/timber/ vinyl surfaces
- Admixture for screeding/rendering mortars
- Promoting increased bond strength/ waterproofing/ performance properties
Typical Coverage (per pack)
As bonding aid/admixture @ 10 litres per 50kg OPC
1L 5L Plastering (12mm bed): 5m2 25m2 Rendering (12mm thick): 1.5m2 7.5m2 Screeding (50mm thick): 0.25m2 1.25m2
As Primer - diluted 1:4 with clean water
1L 5L Undiluted (timber/vinyl): 12m2 60m2 Diluted* (plaster): 60m2 300m2
As Slurry Coat
1L 5L Portland Cement (1mm thick): 3m2 15m2
Delivery options Our delivery costs vary according to order size and location. For more information see our Delivery page
Trusted delivery partners
Feefo Reviews - Average 100% (5 reviews)
Date Score Customer Comment Our Response 29-Feb-2016 Product:
Excellent 12-Jul-2015 Product:
needs the test of time, no problems yert 24-May-2015 Product:
Very easy to use with clear instructions on container. 25-Mar-2015 Product:
Excellent 23-Mar-2015 Product:
Worked fine Read more reviews on Feefo
This product has no reviews yet.