- Home >
- BAL - Level Max
- High performance single part polymer-modified
Composition Single-part, fibre reinforced, polymer modified rapid setting and shrinkage compensated cement based levelling compound. The formulation is protein-free. Colour Grey Pack size 25kg Key features
- Bed depth 2mm – 80mm.
- Added flexibility and fibre technology.
- Can be applied at a minimum 3mm for timber floors.
- Accepts foot traffic in 3 hours.
- Self-smoothing, excellent flow and pumpable.
- Protein free formulation.
- Excellent coverage: 5m2 at 3mm.
- USAGE: Bed Thickness / Time
- Bed Thickness *
- Pot Life
- Setting Time ^ 2mm – 80mm > 30 mins 3 - 4 hours at 20°C
For use with:
- Cement:Sand Screeds and Concrete with low/highly absorbent surface
- Cement:Sand Screeds with Underfloor Heating
- Overlaid Timber Floors
- T&G Floorboards
- Single Layer Plywood
- Ceramic tile adhesive residues
- Unglazed Ceramic Tiles / Hard Natural Stone
- Tile Backer/Fibre Cement Boards
- Mastic Asphalt
- Anhydrite/Calcium Sulfate Screeds
Delivery options Our delivery costs vary according to order size and location. For more information see our Delivery page
Trusted delivery partners
Feefo Reviews - Average 100% (1 reviews)
Date Score Customer Comment Our Response 22-Nov-2016 Product:
Excellent Read more reviews on Feefo
This product has no reviews yet.