- Home >
- BAL - Rapidset Flexible Fibre - White
Rapid-setting, highly polymer-modified, water/frost-resistant cementitious tile adhesive for walls and floors.
Key features and benefits include:
- Extended open times of 30 minutes.
- Extended working times of 60 minutes.
- FST formulation for improved flexibility and strength.
- Smoother consistency for easier mixing and application.
- Use on walls and floors.
- Grout after: 3 hours (at 20°C)
Restrictions: NOT suitable for
Metal, painted, Glass/metal tiles with water-sensitive coating on back, plywood walls and tiling to existing glazed tiles.
BAL Rapidset Flexible
Use For Most tile types, including porcelain and natural stone dry/wet interior/exterior including showers/swimming pools/total immersion Pot Life at 20°C 45 minutes Grout after 3 hours Colours Grey (20kg/10kg), White (20kg only) Advantages
- Excellent bond strength
- Highly water/frost-resistant
- Installation subject to limited vibration, shrinkage, deflection and heated screeds
Size Dry wall Wet wall Floor 20kg 10.0m2 8.0m2 5.3m2 10kg 5.0m2 4.0m2 2.7m2
Delivery options Our delivery costs vary according to order size and location. For more information see our Delivery page
Trusted delivery partners
Feefo Reviews - Average 100% (3 reviews)
Date Score Customer Comment Our Response 06-Jan-2016 Product:
Good 14-May-2015 Product:
v good adhesive 25-Mar-2015 Product:
Excellent Read more reviews on Feefo
This product has no reviews yet.