- Home >
- BAL - WP1 Matting 1m x 1m
BAL WP1 Polyester Matting is used as a reinforcement tool for use when undertaking the waterproof tanking process. The matting makes any areas with uneven surfaces even enough to work on when waterproofing.
All products mentioned above work together to provide waterproof protection to substrates prior to fixing wall and floor tiles in wet or dry interior environments.
Key features and benefits include:
- Size: 1m x 1m polyester mat
- Suitability: Suitable for use on concrete, brick and block work, partition walls, timber floors, paster, plasterboard, plywood, glazed tiles, cement, plywood overlays, and suspended floors
- Capable of bridging gaps up to 1.5mm when making uneven surfaces workable
- Cuts easily to the desired shape and size
Recommendations for BAL WP1 Polyester Matting
The BAL WP1 Polyester Matting is recommended for use in heavy-duty wet areas such as communal showers and industrial wet process areas. Also, the matting can be used where some vibration or defection in the base may be expected such as on timber bases.
Delivery options Our delivery costs vary according to order size and location. For more information see our Delivery page
Trusted delivery partners
Feefo Reviews - Average 100% (4 reviews)
Date Score Customer Comment Our Response 15-Nov-2016 Product:
Excellent 28-Jan-2016 Product:
BAL - WP1 Matting 1m x 1m is great for reinforcing BAL - WP1 Matting watertight membranes on floors. In fact we noticed that BAL - WP1 Matting 1m x 1m gives you a better price even when cut to 100mm strips for BAL - WP1 wall taping. The Underfloor Heating Store price offer was great. Thanks 09-Feb-2015 Product:
Excellent 02-Feb-2015 Product:
As Above Read more reviews on Feefo
This product has no reviews yet.