- Home >
- DEVI Underfloor Heating Mat 100w
Devimat™ is one of the best known and well respected brands of underfloor heating. The underfloor heating mat is an amazingly thin 3mm, which means tiles can be laid directly over the heating mats providing a minimum height increase.
All of our Devi underfloor heating mats are 500mm (Half Metre) wide and are available in various lengths to suit the size of your room.
Devi heating mats come in two power ratings 100w per meter (for timber sub-floors) and 150w per meter (for concrete floors).
Please ensure all Safety Guidelines are adhered to during and after installation of this product.
Devi Mat Kits include the following
DEVIreg™ Touch Digital Thermostat
The DEVIreg™ Touch is an innovative, simple, and easy-to-use underfloor heating thermostat and controller. It gives the end-user ultimate programming flexibility and is designed to fit directly into a regular wall socket.
Unique features of the DEVIreg™ Touch include:
- Shortcut button for frost protection
- Disable timer
- Away & off mode
- Set time settings and temperature levels for each day
Floor Probe and Conduit
Floor temperature probe for use with all of our digital thermostats.
50m Single Sided Adhesive Tape
To assist in holding mat or cable in position when installing
Download the Devimat™ user manual.download now
Please Note: The following is intended as a guide only. Always refer to the full installation manual for instructions.
- Divide the floor into a series of rectangles. From these measurements you can calculate how many mats you’ll need and what sizes. Exclude permanent or static fixtures from your calculations.
- If the floor is screed over concrete, it is advisable to lay insulation boards to minimise heat loss and ensure quicker warm up times.
- Lay the first run. At the end of the run cut the mat leaving the cable intact, turn the mat through 90° or 180° and continue laying. When the area is covered, adjust the mat until the loops are equal distance apart. Now attach the mat to the subfloor using the special tape supplied.
- You will need to install an RCD fused spur which powers the thermostatic controller/programmer and the mat system. Lay the temperature probe from the timer-thermostat onto the floor, equidistant between two of the cable loops, and attach it to the floor surface. Now take the unheated power supply cable from the end of the mat system, which should be positioned near the thermostat. Once all the connections have been made to the power supply, run the heater(s) to ensure they are heating up (no more than 10 minutes).
- Either lay a thin, self-levelling screed over the mat and leave it to dry before laying tiles or trowel flexible tile adhesive directly over the mat and lay the floor tiles. Once the grouting is complete, let the tile adhesive cure before switching on the system.
Supplied with the fitting pack is the The Market leading AUBE Digital Thermostat TH232F
The new Aube TH232 thermostat replaces the older TH132 range. The TH232 is a 3 in one stat which allows you to select the mode most suitable for your requirements. You can monitor floor temperature only, room and floor temperature or room only temperature. It has the same sleek modern design and now has a backlit display plus a number of other added features.
This class leading underfloor heating thermostat has proven to be extremely reliable and user friendly, the controls are discretly hidden behind 2 side panels, its sleak design and proven reliability makes this unit a favourite choice for many installers worldwide.
Operating modes Manual - Automatic with manual advance - standby Programming 2 x on / 2 x off settigs per day, 7 day, auto early start function Set back facility User can select two level temperature function Memory Protected memory with capacitor back-up, no battery required Height 80mm Width 80mm Depth 20mm Mounting Flush mounted 35mm deep galvanised box (single socket) Max Load 15amps (3450w) Load 3500w - 230v - 50Hz resitive
*The new AUBE TH232 thermostat replaces both TH132-F and TH132-AF versions, can be set to measure floor temp only (F), combined air & floor temperature (AF) or air only (A).
Delivery options Our delivery costs vary according to order size and location. For more information see our Delivery page
Trusted delivery partners
Feefo Reviews - Average 100% (2 reviews)
Date Score Customer Comment Our Response 07-Nov-2016 Product:
Excellent 02-Mar-2016 Product:
All good Read more reviews on Feefo
This product has no reviews yet.