The UPS2 is the ideal replacement for UPS 15-50 and 15-60s in domestic heating systems.
The UPS2 comes complete with modern motor technology and electronic control which enables it to exceed new EuP/ErP standards.
The UPS2 comes as a complete pump or as a pump head only.
Download the UPS2 Pump Datasheet.download now
Flow, Q: max. 3.3m3/h Head, H: max. 6 m Liquid temp: +2 to +95 °C Max. system. pressure: 10 bar. Port to Port: 130mm EEI : ≤ 0.23
Features and benefits
- Three Pumps in One - The UPS2 can be set to meet the requirements of a UPS15 model designed for either 4m, 5m or 6m performance.
- Control Box - The control box of the UPS2 can be mounted on the left, right or on the top.
- Cable Gland - The cable gland of the UPS2 is the same design as that used on both the UPS15-50 and UPS15-60 circulators. This minimises time taken on changeover. See the easiest way to connect the new terminals by clicking here.
- Pump Head - Where the existing pump base is in good condition a pump head option can be chosen in order to minimise installation time by replacing the pump head only.
- Dimensions - The UPS2 is almost identical in overall dimensions to the UPS15-50/UPS15-60 models.
- Vent screw - The UPS2 is fitted with a screw which allows manual venting to remove air from the heating system.
- 5 year warranty
Delivery options Our delivery costs vary according to order size and location. For more information see our Delivery page
Trusted delivery partners
Feefo Reviews - Average 100% (2 reviews)
Date Score Customer Comment Our Response 16-Apr-2017 Product:
Good service and good items 10-Apr-2017 Product:
I was glad to get at a great price Read more reviews on Feefo
This product has no reviews yet.