Cellecta’s range of HiDECK high density floor elements are the ideal product for a multitude of flooring applications. They are suitable for underfloor heating and sound applications, feature a tongue and groove edge detail (no screws) and benefit from high impact resistance.
HiDECK 18 increases the efficiency of an under floor heating boards system due to its low thermal resistance and rapid heat transfer characteristics.
Key features of HiDECK 18
- Low thermal resistance (0.045/m2/kW) – Less energy wasted heating the floor
- High thermal conductivity (0.40W/mK) – Heat spreads evenly across the entire floor
- Low thermal expansion
- Only 18mm thick
- Doesn’t contract or expand like chipboard when exposed to water
- High impact resistance
- Tongue and groove edge detail – no screws required
- Quick and easy to install
- Accepts ceramic tiles
Thickness 18mm Dimensions 600mm x 1200mm Weight per board 15.55kg Weight per m2 21.60 Edge profile Tongue & Groove Thermal resistance 0.045m2/kW
Delivery options Our delivery costs vary according to order size and location. For more information see our Delivery page
Trusted delivery partners
Feefo Reviews - Average 100% (4 reviews)
Date Score Customer Comment Our Response 07-Mar-2017 Product:
good service prompt delivery good after sales 24-Feb-2017 Product:
Accurately described and perfect for our use. 23-Jan-2017 Product:
Excellent 20-Oct-2016 Product:
Superb will use them again Read more reviews on Feefo
This product has no reviews yet.