Polyplumb Underfloor Heating Component
- Underfloor Heating Valve Actuator
- The Polyplumb system is suitable for use in hot and cold water supply
- Polypipe Building Products Ltd is a member of the Polybutylene Piping Systems Association P.B.P.S.A
- The system is suitable for use in working applications up to 12 Bar/20 Degrees Centigrade (6 Bar/90 Degrees Centigrade)
- Manufactured in accordance with BS EN ISO 9002 (BSI registered firm Certificate FM00318)
- Installation Standard follows the recommendations of BS5955 - Part 8 2001 Plastic Pipework (Thermoplastic Materials)
- System approved to British Standard Class S rated to BS7291 Part 1 and Kitemark License Number 38148 to BS7291 Part 2.
- WRAS approved
- KIWA/KOMO approved (Certificate numbers K14341, 14342 and 14343)
- BBA Certified - Polyplumb polybutylene barrier pipe, fittings and accessories are covered by BBA Certificate Number 00/3699.
- Our Barrier Pipes are tested DIN 4726 and DIN 4727
- The polyplumb system is not suitable for the transportation of gases
- Polyplumb pipe should be protected from UV light
- The Polyplumb system gives better performance than rigid pipe systems in terms of low noise transmission and low water hammer effect
- 25 Year Guarantee
Delivery options Our delivery costs vary according to order size and location. For more information see our Delivery page
Trusted delivery partners
Feefo Reviews - Average 100% (3 reviews)
Date Score Customer Comment Our Response 22-Dec-2016 Product:
Easy to install and good value for an excellent product. 19-Feb-2015 Product:
Good 11-Jul-2014 Product:
Small and seem to be high quality Read more reviews on Feefo
This product has no reviews yet.