Reliable and precise testing results' the dual-valve system (Twin-Valve) enables self-testing of the pump, as well as a precise fine adjustment of the pressure.
Testing hose with steel mesh prevents reading mistakes, that can when the hose expands during operation.
Weather and cold-resistant steel container with DURAMANT® coating.
Download the Rothenberger instruction manual here.download now
- Connect the pressure hose to the equipment to be tested with valve V1 opened and valve V2 closed.
- Open one or several purge points in the installation. Remove the handle-locking hook and pump liquid until all air has been purged from the system. Close the vent points and then fill the installation operating the pump handle with ample movements.
- Keep on pumping until the test pressure has been reached.
- Close valve V1.
- If the test pressure is exceeded during the pumping operation, slightly open valve V2 until the required pressure is attained. The close all Vavles.
- If no leaks are present , no pressure drop should be detected in guage readings. At test completion, open both valves V1 & V2.
(if unsure please refer to supplier)
How Much does it cost?
As standard we offer FREE NEXT WORKING DAY DELIVERY on all orders over £19.99 to all UK mainland addresses (excluding Channel Islands & Eire ) on all heating products. (This does not include tiling materials, Lustrolite wall panels, wet room screens & heat pumps). Delivery outside of mainland UK may be arranged by prior agreement. You will be notified of the carriage amount and will at that point be able to make a decision as to whether you wish to proceed with your order or claim a refund.
Service types available:
* Please note all orders must be placed before 3pm in order to receive the service stated below *
|EXPRESS 24||EXPRESS 10||Saturday Delivery|
|(Standard Next working day up to 7pm)||(PRE 10.30AM)||(AM Delivery)|
Orders placed before 3pm on any business day (Monday – Friday) excluding Bank Holidays should be delivered on the next business day (Excluding Saturday, unless the carriage is met) anytime up to 7.00pm.
Pallet deals and solar panels are on a 3 day delivery.
* Please note all solar panels, inverters and any corresponding accessories may take 2 - 3 working days for delivery *
Our standard next working day delivery does not guarantee next day delivery; however every effort is made by us and the courier to achieve this goal.
Orders taken on Friday after 3pm, Saturday or Sunday will be dispatched on Monday (excluding Bank Holidays) for delivery on Tuesday up to 7.00pm.
Orders placed on Friday before 3pm will be dispatched on Friday for delivery on Monday up to 7.00pm unless the Saturday delivery charge is met (This excludes Bank Holidays).
Please note; we rely upon the services of third party couriers and, whilst we endeavor to always deliver in a timely manner, there are unfortunately a few occasions when the couriers fail to deliver on the appointed day. This happens rarely, but because it does occur, albeit occasionally, we cannot be held responsible for the late delivery of an item, or any costs incurred by customers tradesman unable to work, please ensure you have your materials before booking in any trades.
Please note; we cannot despatch orders, for customers who wish to use V12 Retail Finance as their selected payment method, until we have received the final agreement. This may take up to 24 hours before completion, which means we cannot guarantee same day despatch as we can with alternate payment methods.
Shipments sent outside the European Union may be subject to import duties and taxes, which may be levied once a shipment reaches your country. For details of Customs charges please consult your own Customs authorities for the latest rates.
Additional charges for customs clearance must be borne by you; unfortunately we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. We are unable to reimburse any costs incurred regardless of the circumstances.