- Home >
- Rothenberger pressure test pump - RP30
Reliable and precise testing results' the dual-valve system (Twin-Valve) enables self-testing of the pump, as well as a precise fine adjustment of the pressure.
Testing hose with steel mesh prevents reading mistakes, that can when the hose expands during operation.
Weather and cold-resistant steel container with DURAMANT® coating.
Download the Rothenberger instruction manual here.download now
- Connect the pressure hose to the equipment to be tested with valve V1 opened and valve V2 closed.
- Open one or several purge points in the installation. Remove the handle-locking hook and pump liquid until all air has been purged from the system. Close the vent points and then fill the installation operating the pump handle with ample movements.
- Keep on pumping until the test pressure has been reached.
- Close valve V1.
- If the test pressure is exceeded during the pumping operation, slightly open valve V2 until the required pressure is attained. The close all Vavles.
- If no leaks are present , no pressure drop should be detected in guage readings. At test completion, open both valves V1 & V2.
(if unsure please refer to supplier).
Testing and pressure range, with 20 psi steps (from) 0 psi Testing and pressure range, with 20 psi steps (up to) 440 psi Testing and pressure range, with 1 bar steps (from) 0 bar Testing and pressure range, with 1 bar steps (up to) 30 bar Connection R 1/2 Inch Delivery rate 16 ml/Hub Product length 440 mm Product height 240 mm Product weight 4.5 kg Product width 200 mm
Delivery options Our delivery costs vary according to order size and location. For more information see our Delivery page
Trusted delivery partners
Feefo Reviews - Average 100% (1 reviews)
Date Score Customer Comment Our Response 29-Sep-2014 Product:
It's the small version of what I was expecting. Description doesn't tell this. Still not a bad tool but not sure it's worth its price Read more reviews on Feefo