- Home >
- Thermoflex 100w Mat Kit
Please Note: All product lengths exceeding 24m2 will be supplied in 3 rolls.
When cost is more important than quality!
Please ensure all Safety Guidelines are adhered to during and after installation of this product.
Kit comprises of the following items :
- Thermoflex Twin wire heating mat 3.5mm thick - range of sizes to select from
- Thermoflex Digital thermostat complete with probe and conduit
- Thermoflex floor primer + roller
Thermoflex heating mats come with a 15 year manufacturers warranty and are all 500mm wide with a mesh backing
Please Note: these cable have an outer sheathing of PVC.
Download the full Underfloor Heating System installation manual.download now
Please Note: The following is intended as a guide only. Always refer to the full installation manual for instructions.
- Divide the floor into a series of rectangles. From these measurements you can calculate how many mats you’ll need and what sizes. Exclude permanent or static fixtures from your calculations.
- If the floor is screed over concrete, it is advisable to lay insulation boards to minimise heat loss and ensure quicker warm up times.
- Lay the first run. At the end of the run cut the mat leaving the cable intact, turn the mat through 90° or 180° and continue laying. When the area is covered, adjust the mat until the loops are equal distance apart. Now attach the mat to the subfloor using the special tape supplied.
- You will need to install an RCD fused spur which powers the thermostatic controller/programmer and the mat system. Lay the temperature probe from the timer-thermostat onto the floor, equidistant between two of the cable loops, and attach it to the floor surface. Now take the unheated power supply cable from the end of the mat system, which should be positioned near the thermostat. Once all the connections have been made to the power supply, run the heater(s) to ensure they are heating up (no more than 10 minutes).
- Either lay a thin, self-levelling screed over the mat and leave it to dry before laying tiles or trowel flexible tile adhesive directly over the mat and lay the floor tiles. Once the grouting is complete, let the tile adhesive cure before switching on the system.
Cable type Twin wire cable 100w m2 Cable thickness 3.5mm Mat width 500mm Warranty 15 year manufacturer warranty Tested 100% earth screened Features 7 day digital programmable thermostat
Delivery options Our delivery costs vary according to order size and location. For more information see our Delivery page
Trusted delivery partners
Feefo Reviews - Average 100% (4 reviews)
Date Score Customer Comment Our Response 18-Nov-2017 Product:
Excellent product and competitive prices 14-Jun-2017 Product:
Good product used before. 28-Jan-2016 Product:
All items supplied 28-Sep-2015 Product:
mat works great Read more reviews on Feefo
Thermoflex 100w Mat Kit5.0 / 5 (4)BRIAN ROBINSON HOME IMPROVEMENTS 5 months agoMr Marriott 6 months agoSJ Longman 8 months agoCRAIG BUCHANAN 8 months ago