BAL - Rapid Mat Roll
BAL - Rapid Mat Roll
BAL Rapid-Mat is an innovative fast-track uncoupling system to accommodate lateral movement for tile installations on floors with limited movement. Reducing adhesive consumption relative to other systems and with minimal mat compression, BAL Rapid-Mat is lightweight and easy to install, with minimal height build-up with only 1mm thickness. BAL Rapid-Mat is suitable for internal flooring, renovation and new construction, domestic and commercial areas in medium/heavy duty applications. It is particularly recommended for heated floors and timber floors.
Reduce project costs with BAL Rapid-Mat, which lays down a new benchmark in uncoupling systems. This innovative product requires 20% less adhesive than cavity uncoupling systems. This saving amounts to 1.5kg less adhesive per square metre, a major saving of 45kg per 30m roll. BAL Rapid-Mat saves more time on-site by being simpler and faster to lay than other mats. Its super-slim lightweight profile makes it easy to roll out and mesaure, and it each piece can simply be butt-jointed to the next, without the need for additional tapes.
- Fast-track system: tiling can be carried out immediately.
- Reduced adhesive consumption relative to cavity based mats. - Minimal mat compression with providing increased loading capacity on floors following installation compared to uncoupling mats with cavities.
- Lightweight matting: only 8.5kg per roll.
- Easy to install i.e. cut and place.
- Minimises height build-up with only 1mm thickness.
- Can be stored for approx. 24 months in dry rooms, away from direct sunlight.
- Installation of ceramic and porcelain tiles, slabs, natural stone and concrete pavers.
- Counteracts and therefore minimises tension stresses between the substrate and the floor to be installed.
- Prevents reflective cracking caused by shrinkage cracks, board joints and lateral movement.
- Provides crack bridging and allows for a safe installation onto challenging substrates.
- Suitable for internal flooring; renovation and new construction, domestic and commercial areas in medium/heavy duty applications.
- Suitable for bathroom and kitchen areas
Recommended for heated floors and timber floors.
Restrictions: NOT suitable for
- Exterior environments.
- Permanently wet environments.
- Substrates with deflection (vertical movements). Use on parquet flooring.
- Bridging movement joints.
|Composition||Two layers of non-woven polypropylene with an inner layer of glass filament|
|Pack sizes||5m, 10m, 30m rolls|
|Sheet Weight||approx. 270g/m2|
|Roll Weight||approx. 8.5kg|
Our delivery costs vary according to order size and location. For more information see our Delivery page.
As standard we include FREE 2 - 3 working day delivery to all UK mainland addresses (excluding, Channel Islands & Eire) on all heating products.
All orders placed after 3pm on a Friday and at the weekend will be processed on Monday and placed on next working day delivery
Please note: orders must be placed before 3pm to be eligible for our Next Working Day, Next Working Day Before 10:30am and Saturday delivery options.