BAL Rapid Mat Roll
BAL Rapid Mat Roll
BAL Rapid-Mat is an innovative fast-track uncoupling system to accommodate lateral movement for tile installations on floors with limited movement. Reducing adhesive consumption relative to other systems and with minimal mat compression, BAL Rapid-Mat is lightweight and easy to install, with minimal height build-up with only 1mm thickness. BAL Rapid-Mat is suitable for internal flooring, renovation and new construction, domestic and commercial areas in medium/heavy duty applications. It is particularly recommended for heated floors and timber floors.
Reduce project costs with BAL Rapid-Mat, which lays down a new benchmark in uncoupling systems. This innovative product requires 20% less adhesive than cavity uncoupling systems. This saving amounts to 1.5kg less adhesive per square metre, a major saving of 45kg per 30m roll. BAL Rapid-Mat saves more time on-site by being simpler and faster to lay than other mats. Its super-slim lightweight profile makes it easy to roll out and mesaure, and it each piece can simply be butt-jointed to the next, without the need for additional tapes.
- Fast-track system: tiling can be carried out immediately.
- Reduced adhesive consumption relative to cavity based mats. - Minimal mat compression with providing increased loading capacity on floors following installation compared to uncoupling mats with cavities.
- Lightweight matting: only 8.5kg per roll.
- Easy to install i.e. cut and place.
- Minimises height build-up with only 1mm thickness.
- Can be stored for approx. 24 months in dry rooms, away from direct sunlight.
- Installation of ceramic and porcelain tiles, slabs, natural stone and concrete pavers.
- Counteracts and therefore minimises tension stresses between the substrate and the floor to be installed.
- Prevents reflective cracking caused by shrinkage cracks, board joints and lateral movement.
- Provides crack bridging and allows for a safe installation onto challenging substrates.
- Suitable for internal flooring; renovation and new construction, domestic and commercial areas in medium/heavy duty applications.
- Suitable for bathroom and kitchen areas
Recommended for heated floors and timber floors.
Restrictions: NOT suitable for
- Exterior environments.
- Permanently wet environments.
- Substrates with deflection (vertical movements). Use on parquet flooring.
- Bridging movement joints.
|Composition||Two layers of non-woven polypropylene with an inner layer of glass filament|
|Pack sizes||5m, 10m, 30m rolls|
|Sheet Weight||approx. 270g/m2|
|Roll Weight||approx. 8.5kg|
|BAL Rapid Mat Roll, 5m||39||£67.99|
|BAL Rapid Mat Roll, 10m||35||£130.00|
|BAL Rapid Mat Roll, 15m||36||£179.99|
|BAL Rapid Mat Roll, 20m||37||£229.99|
|BAL Rapid Mat Roll, 30m||38||£329.99|
At The Underfloor Heating Store, we strive to make every step of your order as easy and convenient as possible, from finding the right underfloor heating setup to best suit you to taking delivery of your system the very next day.
We're proud to offer a range of delivery options to suit you, including free delivery on all of our orders or next working day delivery for a fixed price of £4.99.
Our delivery options
- 2-3 Working Days (3-5 working days on wet room and energy efficiency products) FREE
- Next Working Day £4.99 (order before 4pm, Monday to Friday)
- Next Working Day Before 10.30am £14.99 (order before 4pm, Monday to Friday)
- Saturday Delivery £29.99 (order before 4pm on Friday)