- Home >
- Warmup Inscreed Heating
Warmup Inscreed Heating Cables are excellent for simple installation within screeded floors of any size. Once installed, the heated screed can be covered with any flooring.
The Inscreed Cable is designed for installation in concrete screed of 50mm to 100mm. If insulation is absent or beneath more than 100mm of concrete subfloor, it is a recommendation to lay insulation boards for optimum heat up time.
Please note: The Warmup Metal Fixing Band (MFB-WIS) is not included and must be purchased seperately
Please ensure all Safety Guidelines are adhered to during and after installation of this product.
Features and benefits
- Tough - 6mm thick heating cable is protected by multiple layers of metal shielding and insulation
- Grounding braid makes it safe for wet rooms
- Versatile - compatible with all floor finishes
- Suitable for new build
- Floor covering can be changed without risk of damage to the heater.
- Approvals: SEMKO, FIMKO
- 10-year Warranty
Looking for a product manual?
Always refer to the installation manual for full instructions.
- The Warmup Inscreed Heating Cable is designed to be placed within a cementatious screed of at least 50mm in thickness, with at least 30mm of this screed above the heating wire. If the Warmup Insulation board is being used directly under the heater please ensure the heater is covered with a minimum of 50mm screed to adhere to minimum screed requirements. It is advised that a floor plan is drawn up to determine the placement of the thermostat, heating cable and the sensor probe. This diagram should be kept for future reference.
- The fixing strips should be laid out perpendicular to the heating cable runs. These fixing strips must be secured to the insulation or the concrete floor using fixing nails or an adhesive. It is important to ensure there is no movement of the fixings.
- The fixing strips should be evenly spread across the floor at intervals of 0.75m. The fixing strips should be placed so as to leave a minimum of 100mm border all the way around the room.
- Examine the cable and test the resistance BEFORE and AFTER installation.
- The heating cable should then be laid up and down the room and clipped into the fixing strip. The cable spacing is determined by the product model. The cables should be spaced evenly at all times to ensure an evenly heated floor (minimum spacing is 50mm). The cables should never touch or cross each other.
- The heating cable cold tail should be connected to the thermostat by a qualified and Part P certified electrician. The heating cables should then be tested again BEFORE screeding. Record the readings in the NOTES Section. Once laid, the heating cables must be covered with a minimum thickness of 30mm of screed. If the Warmup Insulation board is being used directly under the heater please ensure the heater is covered with a minimum of 50mm screed to adhere to minimum screed requirements.
Looking for a product manual?
Operating voltage 230V; 50Hz Output rating 100 to 210W/m2 Connection lead 2.5m long cable diameter 6mm Standards Meets all test requirements of IEC 60800
The Warmup MSTAT (manual underfloor heating thermostat) making regulating your house temperature easier. No need of programming, the MSTAT simply enables you to target your desired comfort temperature.
Perfect for those rooms which don't benefit from having a set heating program and where you want fast and simple control of your heating system.
- Simple regulation (ON/OFF)
- MSTAT depth allows flush mounting in standard socket
- Floor probe ensures precise control of temperature
- CE Marking
- Low voltage directive: EN60730-1, EN60730-2-9
- Approvals: CE mark , ASTA BEAB
- 3-Year Warranty
Supply voltage 220-240V, 50/60Hz Built-in interrupter 1-pole, 16A Load 16A, 3600W Dimensions (H/W/D) 80 x 80 x 50 mm On/off differential 0.4 °C
tempo™ Programmable Thermostat
The tempo™ is a digital programmable thermostat featuring a modern design and intuitive interface. Suitable for all Warmup electric underfloor heating systems, it allows you to program start and end heating times to reach your comfort temperature in a few simple steps. tempo™ can operate on a weekly, 5-2 day or daily basis to match with your needs and requirements.
- Better easy-to-use interface & intuitive design
- Stylish and contemporary design
- Clear screen displaying program details
- Easy control with dial and sliders
- Faster setup takes just minutes to get right the first time
- Adjust the program settings to suit individual needs
- A mode for every need: manual, automatic and frost protection
- Comfort temperature can be changed easily at any time
- Smarter control of your energy costs
- Early Start function learns how long it takes to heat your room so it's up to temperature at the time you set
- No waste of energy, heating only when required
- Perfect control enables saving on energy bills
Input voltage 230V +/- 15% at 50 Max output 16A Dimensions 90 x 113 x 23mm (flush fit) Screen size 45 x 50mm Sensors Floor/air Programming 7-day, 1 day, 5/2 day Backup Battery (3 months) IP rating IP 20 Warranty 3-Year Approvals BEAB
- Better easy-to-use interface & intuitive design
3iE™ Energy Monitor Thermostat
The 3iE™ is the world's first fully interactive, touch technology, energy monitor thermostat. The 3iE now comes with a thinner and more resilient floor sensor for easy installation. Featuring advanced energy monitoring, the Warmup 3iE™ allows you to view actual graphs of your recorded energy consumption against costs. That means you know exactly what your underfloor heating running costs are.
The Warmup 3iE™ is also the first programmable underfloor heating thermostat to come with Active Energy Management™, which can save you up to 10% on your energy bills by actively prompting you to test lower energy consumption levels. Available in the following colours: Piano Black, Classic Cream, Silver Gray, Leaf Green, Deep Pink, Madison Blue and Warm Berry.
- First touch-thermostat with a 2" full-colour screen
- First underfloor heating thermostat with Active Energy Management™
- Easy-to-use user interface - no instructions required
- Graphical display of your programme makes adjustment quick and easy
- Choose the display type that suits you best; wide choice of screen themes
- Automatically adjusts to changing conditions in your room, your home and even the seasons, to give optimal start-up times - no wasted energy (self-learning Proportional Adaptive Function)
- Exclusive - Active Energy Management™ can save you up to 10% or more on your energy bill
- Real-time graphical display shows you exactly how much energy you are using and when
Supply voltage 220-240V, 50Hz Load 16A Floor probe length 3m Sensors floor / air / external Battery back up 60 minutes Dimensions (H/W/D) 90 x 110 x 30 mm Screen Dimensions 35 x 50 mm IP rating IP20/IP32* (*with optional gasket) Approvals ASTA BEAB Warranty 3-Year, Extended Lifetime Warranty available
4iE™ Smart WiFi Thermostat
Controlled from a smartphone, tablet or computer, the 4iE Smart WiFi thermostat learns how you use your heating and the unique way your house reacts. It automatically suggests ways for you to save energy, like what temperature you should set for when you’re not home and times you can turn the heating off early.
The smart ways the 4iE finds to heat your home more efficiently could save you up to £200 on the average UK energy bill.
Warmup are independent from the energy suppliers so the 4iE also works in the background to find better energy tariffs for you, which could save you up to £380 in addition to the savings you get from your lower energy usage.
Energy saving advice
The 4iE finds you lower energy tariffs and smart ways to lower your usage. You can view your energy costs with graphical displays and comparisons.
Use your smartphone, tablet or computer to control your heating online. Smart Overrides™ give quick, intuitive control of your heating. No need to reprogram if your routine changes.
You can set the 4iE to learn how you use your heating and it will program itself, adjusting start times based on current temperatures to ensure your home is up to temperature at the right time.
Get apps on your 4iE like traffic alerts and transport delays for your journey. Even upload a photo background to personalise your profile.
Dimensions H/W/D):90 x 110 x 18mm Sensors Air and floor/ambient (can be extended to 50m) Installation depth 35mm back box IP rating IP33 Guarantee 3 years
- Energy saving advice
Coronavirus Delivery Update
We are working closely with our delivery providers and can confirm all deliveries are unaffected by recent events. Whether you place your order on our website or over the phone with our sales team, you will continue to receive the same high standards of delivery you have come to expect from The Underfloor Heating Store.*
Call us today on 01268 567016 to place your order.
*While the vast majority of deliveries are unaffected, there may be some localised delays to due Coronavirus restrictions.
Delivery options Our delivery costs vary according to order size and location. For more information see our Delivery page
As standard we include FREE 2 - 3 working day delivery to all UK mainland addresses (excluding, Channel Islands & Eire) on all heating products.
All orders placed after 3pm on a Friday and at the weekend will be processed on Monday and placed on next working day delivery
Trusted delivery partners
Feefo Reviews - Average 100% (2 reviews)
Date Score Customer Comment Our Response 27-Dec-2016 Product:
Works well look forward to getting more 08-Nov-2016 Product:
Excellent Read more reviews on Feefo
Warmup Inscreed Heating5.0 / 5 (5)Carl Pengelly one year agok d stephenson 3 years agodaniel lyons 3 years agoGiles Stone 4 years agoBill 4 years ago
Manuals & Information
You may also be interested in...
As low as: £528.99
As low as: £528.99
As low as: £962.99
As low as: £975.99
As low as: £873.99