We recommend the purchase of a ProWarm™ Installation Kit , which contains the necessary components for installation.
The ProWarm ProGrid+ matting and cable system is designed to make the installation of loose laid electric underfloor heating cable more efficient and less time consuming.
The innovate grid system allows for the cable to be placed within the grooves and the pre-spaced design enables the user to install with the desired heat output per m2 without any additional need for tape or fixings.
The ProGrid+ matting acts as housing for the cable and a decoupling membrane which prevents reflective cracking caused by shrinkage cracks, board joints and lateral movement
ProWarm™ Electric Underfloor Heating cable kits provide a reliable and effective underfloor heating system that can work with tiles and many other floor coverings (installation methods differ, please call us for advice).
Flooring size options listed above provide 150 watt heat output.
Each ProWarm™ underfloor heating system and thermostat comes with a Lifetime Warranty. Please note this Warranty does not cover HeatMiser and AUBE thermostats as these brands are covered by their own manufacturer's warranty.
Full Technical Support is provided free of charge by our team of Fully Qualifed Electricians and for total peace of mind each system comes with the amazing CableSafe™ Guarantee - cut through your heating cable during installation and ProWarm™ will replace your cable free of charge. Click here for Terms and Conditions
Please ensure all Safety Guidelines are adhered to during and after installation of this product.
ProWarm™ Underfloor Heating kits contain everything you need to install them - all packed and supplied in one box complete with full colour instructions.
The Underfloor Heating Store are an Approved Partner of ProWarm™ Underfloor Heating Systems.
Looking for a product manual?
Please Note: The following is intended as a guide only. Always refer to the full installation manual for instructions.
Installing the ProWarm ProGrid+ Matting
- Cut the ProGrid+ Matting to fit the subfloor you are covering. ProWarm ProGrid+ Matting can be easily cut with a utility knife or scissors. (you can mark the matting with a pen if required)
- Once the matting is cut to shape for the room its intended to be installed in, loose lay the matting making sure it finishes flush to the wall and then mark down the edge to where the other edges of ProGrid+ matting are to be placed. This will act as a guide as to where to spread the adhesive used to fix the ProGrid+ matting.
- Prime the subfloor/insulation boards using a good quality primer such as ProWarm UltraPrime. Once primed avoid any excess foot traffic over this area.
- Trowel the adhesive onto the subfloor/insulation boards using a 6mm square notched trowel. Evenly spread the adhesive over the area you want to cover.
- Lay the matting on to the freshly troweled adhesive bed, making any adjustments to the ProWarm ProGrid matting to ensure a flush fit to the wall and fixed appliances. Using the flat side of your trowel, press the ProWarm ProGrid matting onto the adhesive bed for correct adhesion. Work in small areas to ensure each section of the matting is pressed into place correctly and that there is good contact between the fleece and the adhesive. (the matting will darken when pressed into the wet adhesive) Repeat the process for the rest of the ProWarm ProGrid sections, as soon as the matting is down and the adhesive is dry it can be walked on ready to install the ProGrid+ Cable or tiled on to. (see manufacturers instructions for adhesive drying times).
Cable Coverage Guide
Product Code Cable length (m) 185w/m2 140w/m2 115w/m2 75mm 75mm/125mm 125mm PROGRIDCABLEONLY1.0 10.9 0.82 1.09 1.36 PROGRIDCABLEONLY1.5 16.4 1.23 1.64 2.05 PROGRIDCABLEONLY2.0 21.9 1.64 2.19 2.74 PROGRIDCABLEONLY2.5 27.4 2.06 2.74 3.43 PROGRIDCABLEONLY3.0 32.8 2.46 3.28 4.10 PROGRIDCABLEONLY3.5 38.3 2.87 3.83 4.79 PROGRIDCABLEONLY4.0 43.8 3.29 4.38 5.48 PROGRIDCABLEONLY4.5 49.3 3.70 4.93 6.16 PROGRIDCABLEONLY5.0 54.7 4.10 5.47 6.84 PROGRIDCABLEONLY6.0 65.7 4.93 6.57 8.21 PROGRIDCABLEONLY7.0 76.6 5.75 7.66 9.58 PROGRIDCABLEONLY8.0 87.6 6.57 8.76 10.95 PROGRIDCABLEONLY9.0 98.5 7.39 9.85 12.31 PROGRIDCABLEONLY10.0 109.5 8.21 10.95 13.69 PROGRIDCABLEONLY12.0 131.4 9.86 13.14 16.43 PROGRIDCABLEONLY14.0 153.3 11.5 15.33 19.16 PROGRIDCABLEONLY16.0 175.2 13.14 17.52 21.90
Looking for a product manual?
Twin Conductor 13.7W / m / 230 VOLTS
Length (M) Watts (W) Resistance (Ohms) 10.9 150 352.67 16.4 225 235.11 21.9 300 176.33 27.4 375 141.07 32.8 450 117.56 38.3 525 100.76 43.8 600 88.17 49.3 675 78.37 54.7 750 70.53 65.7 900 58.78 76.6 1050 50.38 87.6 1200 44.08 98.5 1350 39.19 109.5 1500 35.27 131.4 1800 29.39 153.3 2100 25.19 175.2 2400 22.04
All ProWarm™ thermostats come with a Lifetime Warranty.
ProTouch Smart WiFi Thermostat enables control without the need for a control centre, just pair to home WiFi using the easy to use application available on both Android and IOS platforms. Designed to enhance the experience of the end user with a 7-day programmer, optimal start features, multi temperature display and easy to read displays.
- WiFi Control
App available on IOS and Android. Compatible with Alexa
- Double Temperature Control
Floor and room sensors, with multiple precise temperature control mode
7-Day Programmer 4 Settings per day
- Large Screen
Easy operation, all parameters displayed on the screen
- Professional Design
First class quality, complete functions
- WiFi Control
The Slimline Pro Digital features advanced controls for an entry-level thermostat. Able to use either floor, air or combination sensors to control the temperature, the Slimline Pro Digital is fully programmable for each individual day of the week.
Available in stylish and contemporary white design with touch sensitive keys, the display has a modern white back light and offers both a holiday mode and manual override, plus up to four set points each day.
- Can switch up to 16 amps, (230v AC)
- Adaptive start learning function
- °F / °C temperature format can be selected
- 12/24 Hour clock system can be selected
- Programs and settings can be reserved after power break
- 25 year warranty
- Supplied with a 3 Meter Remote Floor Probe
Dimensions 87mm x 87mm x 12mm Mounting Flush mounted 35mm deep galvanised box (single socket) Load 16A Max
Digital Remote Thermostat
The Pro Digital remote thermostat is the same as the Pro Digital with the added function of a remote control. It features a Blue back light operation and can switch up to 3600watts (3.6kw around 15 - 16amps depending on voltage supply). This thermostat has the ability to be switched from either floor sensor, air sensor or a combination of both floor and air sensors. This unit is available in white and silver.
Dimensions 87mm x 87mm x 13mm Mounting Flush mounted 35mm deep galvanised box (single socket) Load 3500w - 230v - 50Hz
The ProTouch™ - Our 230v Touchscreen, programmable room thermostat for electric floor heating. This really is one of the best looking and advanced thermostats available on the market today. All ProWarm™ thermostats come with a Lifetime Warranty.
- Supplied with a 3 Meter Remote Floor Probe
- Automatic blue back-light (Turns off after 30 seconds)
- Flush mounting
- °C / °F Selectable
- Key Locking Facility
- Frost protection with adjustable temperature setting
- Easily increase or decrease the required temperature
Dimensions 125mm x 95mm x 17mm
The ProTouch iQ in a wide range of colours is certainly the most sophisticated and stylish control system around. Control directly from the Thermostat itself with its advanced Soft Touch keys or Upgrade to a Smart-Phone controlled system and control your heating from a tablet or smartphone even when you're out and about, so there's no need to engage with time-clocks or thermostats any more.
- Stunning design incorporating soft touch keys
- Programmable, 5/2 Day, 7 Day & 24 Hour programming modes
- Air, Air & Floor & Floor only sensing modes
- 3 meter floor sensor
- 5 minute program intervals
- Self learning optimum start
- 4 comfort level/ Times per day
- Holiday facility
- Automatic blue back light (turns off after 30 secs)
- Flush mounting
- C/F selectable
- Key Code facility
- Frost protection
ProTouch™ iQ Hub
The ProTouch™ iQ Hub is a gateway providing remote control for multiple iQ stats in your home.
The free iQ-App lets you efficiently control your home heating and hot water even if you're at the beach, climbing mountains, snow boarding or simply relaxing in your garden, perfect for the modern lifestyle.
3iE™ Energy Monitor Thermostat
The 3iE™ is the world's first fully interactive, touch technology, energy monitor thermostat. The 3iE now comes with a thinner and more resilient floor sensor for easy installation. Featuring advanced energy monitoring, the ProWarm™ 3iE™ allows you to view actual graphs of your recorded energy consumption against costs. That means you know exactly what your underfloor heating running costs are.
The ProWarm™ 3iE™ is also the first programmable underfloor heating thermostat to come with Active Energy Management™, which can save you up to 10% on your energy bills by actively prompting you to test lower energy consumption levels.
- First touch-thermostat with a 2" full-colour screen
- First underfloor heating thermostat with Active Energy Management™
- Easy-to-use user interface - no instructions required
- Graphical display of your programme makes adjustment quick and easy
- Choose the display type that suits you best; wide choice of screen themes
- Automatically adjusts to changing conditions in your room, your home and even the seasons, to give optimal start-up times - no wasted energy (self-learning Proportional Adaptive Function)
- Exclusive - Active Energy Management™ can save you up to 10% or more on your energy bill
- Real-time graphical display shows you exactly how much energy you are using and when
Supply voltage 220-240V, 50Hz Load 16A Floor probe length 3m Sensors floor / air / external Battery back up 60 minutes Dimensions (H/W/D) 90 x 110 x 30 mm Screen Dimensions 35 x 50 mm IP rating IP20/IP32* (*with optional gasket) Approvals ASTA BEAB Warranty 3-Year, Extended Lifetime Warranty available
Coronavirus Delivery Update
We are working closely with our delivery providers and can confirm all deliveries are unaffected by recent events. Whether you place your order on our website or over the phone with our sales team, you will continue to receive the same high standards of delivery you have come to expect from The Underfloor Heating Store.*
Call us today on 01268 567016 to place your order.
*While the vast majority of deliveries are unaffected, there may be some localised delays to due Coronavirus restrictions.
Delivery options Our delivery costs vary according to order size and location. For more information see our Delivery page
As standard we include FREE 2 - 3 working day delivery to all UK mainland addresses (excluding, Channel Islands & Eire) on all heating products.
All orders placed after 3pm on a Friday and at the weekend will be processed on Monday and placed on next working day delivery
Trusted delivery partners
This product has no reviews yet.