- Home >
- ProWarm™ Electric underfloor heating 100w sticky mat kit
Buy a ProWarm™ mat & thermostat as part of a kit and get an Accessory Kit thrown in for free!
ProWarm™ Electric Underfloor Heating Sticky Mats provide a reliable and effective underfloor heating system that can work with tiles and many other floor coverings (installation methods differ, please call us for advice).
The ProWarm™ Electric Underfloor Heating Sticky Mats System consists of a thin loose wire, evenly spaced and attached to a sticky glass fibre mesh, which allows for the fastest and most secure installation method of electric underfloor heating. The system is available in a choice of 100 W/m2, 150 W/m2 and 200 W/m2 heat outputs.
ProWarm™ Underfloor Heating kits contain everything you need to install them - all packed and supplied in one box complete with full colour instructions.
Each ProWarm™ underfloor heating system and thermostat comes with a Lifetime Warranty. Please note this Warranty does not cover HeatMiser or AUBE thermostats as these brands are covered by their own manufacturer's warranty.
Full Technical Support is provided free of charge by our team of Fully Qualified Electricians and, for total peace of mind, each system comes with the amazing CableSafe™ Guarantee - cut through your heating cable during installation and ProWarm™ will replace your cable free of charge.
Please ensure all Safety Guidelines are adhered to during and after installation of this product.
Please Note: Choose an electric underfloor heating mat that will cover 90% of your floor area. It is best to order slightly less than you need as the cables CAN NOT be cut or shortened.
Electric underfloor heating kits contain the following items:
ProWarm™ Underfloor Heating Mat (2 mats if over 12m2 or 3 mats over 24m2)
- Our high quality ETFE advanced insulation system is made with the highest quality Fluoropolymer's and does not contain any PVC coatings whatsoever.
- ProWarm™ systems are only 2mm in thickness making our cables one of the thinnest on the market today.
- The advantage of our ultra-thin cable means that they can be tiled straight over if needed.
- ProWarm™ heating systems are constructed using multi strand wires making them extremely tough.
- All our mats are 500mm wide
Prowarm™ Ultraprime is a high performance universal priming/sealing agent, suitable for a variety of building substrates including plaster, timber, brick and block work.
High Quality Roller
For applying floor primer to sub-floor
To assist in holding mat or cable in position when installing
Looking for a product manual?
Please Note: The following is intended as a guide only. Always refer to the full installation manual for instructions.
- Divide the floor into a series of rectangles. From these measurements you can calculate how many mats you’ll need and what sizes. Exclude permanent or static fixtures from your calculations.
- If the floor is screed over concrete, it is advisable to lay insulation boards to minimise heat loss and ensure quicker warm up times.
- Lay the first run. At the end of the run cut the mat leaving the cable intact, turn the mat through 90° or 180° and continue laying. When the area is covered, adjust the mat until the loops are equal distance apart. Now attach the mat to the subfloor using the special tape supplied.
- You will need to install an RCD fused spur which powers the thermostatic controller/programmer and the mat system. Lay the temperature probe from the timer-thermostat onto the floor, equidistant between two of the cable loops, and attach it to the floor surface. Now take the unheated power supply cable from the end of the mat system, which should be positioned near the thermostat. Once all the connections have been made to the power supply, run the heater(s) to ensure they are heating up (no more than 10 minutes).
- Either lay a thin, self-levelling screed over the mat and leave it to dry before laying tiles or trowel flexible tile adhesive directly over the mat and lay the floor tiles. Once the grouting is complete, let the tile adhesive cure before switching on the system.
Looking for a product manual?
The ProWarm™ Electric Underfloor Heating Sticky Mat uses the same high quality cable as the ProWarm™ Loose Cable kit, the mat kit simply uses a sticky fibreglass mesh to ensure the desired heat output is acheived by spacing the cable at the correct distance. It also makes the installation of the system extremely easy as the mat is simply rolled out to cover the required heating area.
The system uses a series type heating cable with a twin conductor and a cold lead of 2m at one end.
The resistance heating wire is enclosed in an initial fluoropolymer insulation layer, which is itself is wrapped in a protective metal shielding, before being encased in a final plastic outer sheath. The final diameter of the twin conductor cable is 2mm.
The Hot and Cold lead junctions are uniquely designed to make them 100% foolproof.
- Meets all test requirements of IEC 60335.
- CE certified by SGS
- Under floor heating provides heat where required, resulting in optimal heat utilization and minimal losses.
- Can be laid on any area, or any floor layout.
- Close and uniform spacing of heating cables, associated with thermostat controls to select temperature requirements, provides higher comfort.
- ProWarm™ underfloor heating systems are designed to be easy to install, with clear instruction manuals professional technical support and amazing back up.
- A wide range of heat loads and sizes ensure suitability to all kinds of floorings.
All ProWarm™ thermostats come with a Lifetime Warranty.
The Slimline Pro Digital features advanced controls for an entry-level thermostat. Able to use either floor, air or combination sensors to control the temperature, the Slimline Pro Digital is fully programmable for each individual day of the week.
Available in stylish and contemporary white design with touch sensitive keys, the display has a modern white back light and offers both a holiday mode and manual override, plus up to four set points each day.
- Can switch up to 16 amps, (230v AC)
- Adaptive start learning function
- °F / °C temperature format can be selected
- 12/24 Hour clock system can be selected
- Programs and settings can be reserved after power break
- 25 year warranty
- Supplied with a 3 Meter Remote Floor Probe
Dimensions 87mm x 87mm x 12mm Mounting Flush mounted 35mm deep galvanised box (single socket) Load 16A Max
ProTouch Smart WiFi Thermostat enables control without the need for a control centre, just pair to home WiFi using the easy to use application available on both Android and IOS platforms. Designed to enhance the experience of the end user with a 7-day programmer, optimal start features, multi temperature display and easy to read displays.
- WiFi Control
App available on IOS and Android. Compatible with Alexa
- Double Temperature Control
Floor and room sensors, with multiple precise temperature control mode
7-Day Programmer 4 Settings per day
- Large Screen
Easy operation, all parameters displayed on the screen
- Professional Design
First class quality, complete functions
- WiFi Control
The Prowarm Protouch V2 thermostat can be used to control your electric floor heating system or water heating system. It will keep your home at a comfortable temperature whilst minimising energy use.
Available in stylish and contemporary white or Black design with a sensitive touch screen, making for simple use. The display has a modern white back light and offers both a holiday mode and manual override, plus up to four set points each day.
- Can Switch up to 16 amps
- Auto Mode
- Hold Mode
- Holiday Mode
- Frost Mode
- Open Window Detection
- Adaptive/Learning Function
Dimensions 136mm x 94mm x 15mm (WHD)
Coronavirus Delivery Update
We are working closely with our delivery providers and can confirm all deliveries are unaffected by recent events. Whether you place your order on our website or over the phone with our sales team, you will continue to receive the same high standards of delivery you have come to expect from The Underfloor Heating Store.*
Call us today on 01268 567016 to place your order.
*While the vast majority of deliveries are unaffected, there may be some localised delays to due Coronavirus restrictions.
Delivery options Our delivery costs vary according to order size and location. For more information see our Delivery page
As standard we include FREE 2 - 3 working day delivery to all UK mainland addresses (excluding, Channel Islands & Eire) on all heating products.
All orders placed after 3pm on a Friday and at the weekend will be processed on Monday and placed on next working day delivery
Trusted delivery partners
Feefo Reviews - Average 100% (52 reviews)
Date Score Customer Comment Our Response 01-Jul-2020 Product:
Easy to use and quick to lay / fit 12-Jun-2020 Product:
Not my first purchase. Good quality kits. easy to follow instructions. wouldn't go anywhere else. 05-Mar-2020 Product:
Good price arrive the next day 19-Dec-2019 Product:
Great product, prompt delivery 25-Sep-2019 Product:
Complete kit provided for Job 23-Sep-2019 Product:
Excellent, no issues whatsoever 18-Jun-2019 Product:
Quick service, quick delivery 16-Mar-2019 Product:
Super quick and easy I use this product for very long time and never have problem 20-Dec-2018 Product:
Easy to install, works a treat. 07-Nov-2018 Product:
Quick delivery and as described 09-Aug-2018 Product:
Delivered on time, easy to instal online fitting instructions comprehensive. 19-Jun-2018 Product:
simple to install (including difficult shape floor area) - seems to work no problem 15-Mar-2018 Product:
Products as described and good quality 05-Feb-2018 Product:
Good quality easy to install 03-Apr-2017 Product:
I have installed a few of these systems and they work well and have proved reliable. 08-Feb-2017 Product:
Perfect for the job.easy to instal 12-Jan-2017 Product:
We found the mat a little tricky to manipulate so would probably buy a wire kit next time. Just need to finish the tiling so we can switch it all on. 26-Dec-2016 Product:
Exellent service exellent quality. 19-Dec-2016 Product:
Haven't tested yet but I assume it will be ok 13-Dec-2016 Product:
Excellent Read more reviews on Feefo
ProWarm™ Electric underfloor heating 100w sticky mat kit5.0 / 5 (21)Adam H 6 months agoJack 11 months agoMr Lafford 11 months agoWilliam Coleman one year agoMr joaquin corchero one year agoEbenezer Electrical one year agoAdy Camp one year agoThomas Eagles one year agoD Creber one year agoG electrician one year agoIan Cook one year agoMarion and Bryan (Sheffield) one year agoMr Graeme Ellis one year agoDK one year agoRemigiusz Wrazen one year agoA.S. 2 years agoLaraFio 2 years agoSzergej Zadorozsnyak 3 years agoGary Franks 3 years agoMrs Lucy Davies 3 years agoClaudia Strauss 3 years ago
Manuals & Information
You may also be interested in...
As low as: £74.98
As low as: £85.98
As low as: £79.98
As low as: £79.98
As low as: £68.98
As low as: £53.98