- Home >
- ProWarm™ Electric underfloor heating 200w sticky mat kit
Buy a ProWarm™ mat & thermostat as part of a kit and get an Accessory Kit thrown in for free!
ProWarm™ Electric Underfloor Heating Sticky Mats provide a reliable and effective underfloor heating system that can work with tiles and many other floor coverings (installation methods differ, please call us for advice).
The ProWarm™ Electric Underfloor Heating Sticky Mats System consists of a thin loose wire, evenly spaced and attached to a sticky glass fibre mesh, which allows for the fastest and most secure installation method of electric underfloor heating. The system is available in a choice of 100 W/m2, 150 W/m2 and 200 W/m2 heat outputs.
ProWarm™ Underfloor Heating kits contain everything you need to install them - all packed and supplied in one box complete with full colour instructions.
Each ProWarm™ underfloor heating system and thermostat comes with a Lifetime Warranty. Please note this Warranty does not cover HeatMiser or AUBE thermostats as these brands are covered by their own manufacturer's warranty.
Full Technical Support is provided free of charge by our team of Fully Qualified Electricians and, for total peace of mind, each system comes with the amazing CableSafe™ Guarantee - cut through your heating cable during installation and ProWarm™ will replace your cable free of charge.
Please ensure all Safety Guidelines are adhered to during and after installation of this product.
Please Note: Choose an electric underfloor heating mat that will cover 90% of your floor area. It is best to order slightly less than you need as the cables CAN NOT be cut or shortened.
Electric underfloor heating kits contain the following items:
ProWarm™ Underfloor Heating Mat (2 mats if over 12m2 or 3 mats over 24m2)
- Our high quality ETFE advanced insulation system is made with the highest quality Fluoropolymer's and does not contain any PVC coatings whatsoever.
- ProWarm™ systems are only 2mm in thickness making our cables one of the thinnest on the market today.
- The advantage of our ultra-thin cable means that they can be tiled straight over if needed.
- ProWarm™ heating systems are constructed using multi strand wires making them extremely tough.
- All our mats are 500mm wide
Prowarm™ Ultraprime is a high performance universal priming/sealing agent, suitable for a variety of building substrates including plaster, timber, brick and block work.
High Quality Roller
For applying floor primer to sub-floor
To assist in holding mat or cable in position when installing
Looking for a product manual?
Please Note: The following is intended as a guide only. Always refer to the full installation manual for instructions.
- Divide the floor into a series of rectangles. From these measurements you can calculate how many mats you’ll need and what sizes. Exclude permanent or static fixtures from your calculations.
- If the floor is screed over concrete, it is advisable to lay insulation boards to minimise heat loss and ensure quicker warm up times.
- Lay the first run. At the end of the run cut the mat leaving the cable intact, turn the mat through 90° or 180° and continue laying. When the area is covered, adjust the mat until the loops are equal distance apart. Now attach the mat to the subfloor using the special tape supplied.
- You will need to install an RCD fused spur which powers the thermostatic controller/programmer and the mat system. Lay the temperature probe from the timer-thermostat onto the floor, equidistant between two of the cable loops, and attach it to the floor surface. Now take the unheated power supply cable from the end of the mat system, which should be positioned near the thermostat. Once all the connections have been made to the power supply, run the heater(s) to ensure they are heating up (no more than 10 minutes).
- Either lay a thin, self-levelling screed over the mat and leave it to dry before laying tiles or trowel flexible tile adhesive directly over the mat and lay the floor tiles. Once the grouting is complete, let the tile adhesive cure before switching on the system.
The Electric Underfloor Heating Systems supplied by The Underfloor Heating Store are designed to be easy to install.
To assist in the installation of your product we have created a full installation manual and an installation video guide.
Looking for a product manual?
The ProWarm™ Electric Underfloor Heating Sticky Mat uses the same high quality cable as the ProWarm™ Loose Cable kit, the mat kit simply uses a sticky fibreglass mesh to ensure the desired heat output is acheived by spacing the cable at the correct distance. It also makes the installation of the system extremely easy as the mat is simply rolled out to cover the required heating area.
The system uses a series type heating cable with a twin conductor and a cold lead of 2m at one end.
The resistance heating wire is enclosed in an initial fluoropolymer insulation layer, which is itself is wrapped in a protective metal shielding, before being encased in a final plastic outer sheath. The final diameter of the twin conductor cable is 2mm.
The Hot and Cold lead junctions are uniquely designed to make them 100% foolproof.
- Meets all test requirements of IEC 60335.
- CE certified by SGS
- Under floor heating provides heat where required, resulting in optimal heat utilization and minimal losses.
- Can be laid on any area, or any floor layout.
- Close and uniform spacing of heating cables, associated with thermostat controls to select temperature requirements, provides higher comfort.
- ProWarm™ underfloor heating systems are designed to be easy to install, with clear instruction manuals professional technical support and amazing back up.
- A wide range of heat loads and sizes ensure suitability to all kinds of floorings.
All ProWarm™ thermostats come with a Lifetime Warranty.
The Slimline Pro Digital features advanced controls for an entry-level thermostat. Able to use either floor, air or combination sensors to control the temperature, the Slimline Pro Digital is fully programmable for each individual day of the week.
Available in stylish and contemporary white design with touch sensitive keys, the display has a modern white back light and offers both a holiday mode and manual override, plus up to four set points each day.
- Can switch up to 16 amps, (230v AC)
- Adaptive start learning function
- °F / °C temperature format can be selected
- 12/24 Hour clock system can be selected
- Programs and settings can be reserved after power break
- 25 year warranty
- Supplied with a 3 Meter Remote Floor Probe
Dimensions 87mm x 87mm x 12mm Mounting Flush mounted 35mm deep galvanised box (single socket) Load 16A Max
ProTouch Smart WiFi Thermostat enables control without the need for a control centre, just pair to home WiFi using the easy to use application available on both Android and IOS platforms. Designed to enhance the experience of the end user with a 7-day programmer, optimal start features, multi temperature display and easy to read displays.
- WiFi Control
App available on IOS and Android. Compatible with Alexa
- Double Temperature Control
Floor and room sensors, with multiple precise temperature control mode
7-Day Programmer 4 Settings per day
- Large Screen
Easy operation, all parameters displayed on the screen
- Professional Design
First class quality, complete functions
- WiFi Control
The Prowarm Protouch V2 thermostat can be used to control your electric floor heating system or water heating system. It will keep your home at a comfortable temperature whilst minimising energy use.
Available in stylish and contemporary white or Black design with a sensitive touch screen, making for simple use. The display has a modern white back light and offers both a holiday mode and manual override, plus up to four set points each day.
- Can Switch up to 16 amps
- Auto Mode
- Hold Mode
- Holiday Mode
- Frost Mode
- Open Window Detection
- Adaptive/Learning Function
Dimensions 136mm x 94mm x 15mm (WHD)
Coronavirus Delivery Update
We are working closely with our delivery providers and can confirm all deliveries are unaffected by recent events. Whether you place your order on our website or over the phone with our sales team, you will continue to receive the same high standards of delivery you have come to expect from The Underfloor Heating Store.*
Call us today on 01268 567016 to place your order.
*While the vast majority of deliveries are unaffected, there may be some localised delays to due Coronavirus restrictions.
Delivery options Our delivery costs vary according to order size and location. For more information see our Delivery page
As standard we include FREE 2 - 3 working day delivery to all UK mainland addresses (excluding, Channel Islands & Eire) on all heating products.
All orders placed after 3pm on a Friday and at the weekend will be processed on Monday and placed on next working day delivery
Trusted delivery partners
Feefo Reviews - Average 98% (123 reviews)
Date Score Customer Comment Our Response 10-Feb-2021 Product:
Product as advertised. Advice before and after purchase excellent and professional. 27-Jul-2020 Product:
Very simple and easy to install 02-Jul-2020 Product:
Nice and easy to fit to the floor, was easy enough to cut the Matt to go around awkward shapes. My only disappointment is the matting peeling away from the floor once the latex screws had gone down and then sticking up through the latex, some of the cables that I’d also taped down stuck up through... Read More. Nice and easy to fit to the floor, was easy enough to cut the Matt to go around awkward shapes. My only disappointment is the matting peeling away from the floor once the latex screws had gone down and then sticking up through the latex, some of the cables that I’d also taped down stuck up through the latex aswell,it hasn’t been connected up yet so I’m unable to comment of the actual heating. 25-May-2020 Product:
Very good, uneasy to install 27-Apr-2020 Product:
Fast delivery. Great product 19-Feb-2020 Product:
Easy to order and Excellent delivery communication 17-Feb-2020 Product:
Service was excellent 01-Jan-2020 Product:
great product never a problem 09-Dec-2019 Product:
A really good product, well packaged and fast delivery service 19-Jul-2019 Product:
First time I have installed electric under floor heating and was quite easy to carry out 27-Jun-2019 Product:
Quick easy to use. Great online documents and videos too. 04-May-2019 Product:
Good service as for as ordering and…
Good service as for as ordering and delivering however very, very poor technical support from a man that don’t really want to help you. He’s just doing his hours .... would not use them again after his attitude.
Modern wall panel and good heat 18-Mar-2019 Product:
Delivered promptly - can't comment on product as builder yet to install 12-Mar-2019 Product:
Works great perfect for conservatory
Finished job under porcelain tiles
Great product, works brilliantly and plenty of heat 01-Nov-2018 Product:
Best on the market yet. Fast despatch and delivery. 04-Oct-2018 Product:
All quality gear at competitive prices. 24-Sep-2018 Product:
Value for money and friendly company to deal with. 02-Aug-2018 Product:
Fast delivery to France and a top product... Read more reviews on Feefo
ProWarm™ Electric underfloor heating 200w sticky mat kit4.9 / 5 (70)Ashraf Seedat 8 months agoStuart Kay 9 months agoTony Hamilton 9 months agoSue Wood 10 months agoTerry, London 10 months agoPaul 10 months agoSusan one year agoArmando Fejzullai one year agoKatie Ellis one year agoPATIDAR one year agoSteve Close one year agokeith one year agoWendy Dean one year agoLynda one year agoJohn York one year agoJohn Martin Pumfrey one year agoCustomer one year agoRoss Adam one year agoGillian Colborn one year agoscott one year agoPaul one year agoCAROL one year agoAL Middleton one year agoMr Geoff Gartside one year agoAlan Oakes one year agoMaxbuild one year agoPaul Longley one year agoAndrew one year agoDavid S one year agoJoesph Williams one year agoP N one year agoDarren Powell one year agoLSW Essex Ltd one year agoARKADIUSZ MACIEJEWSKI one year agoMark Winterbottom one year agoDarren Brown 2 years agoRussell Holloway 2 years agoMikolaj Owsionka 2 years agoJohn Bentley 2 years agoNeil Skinner 2 years agodaniel boys 2 years agoDean Ross 2 years agoMaria Antoniuc 2 years agoAndras Matiko 2 years agoStephen Embleton 2 years agoMr Harteveldt 2 years agokeith luxton 2 years agoPhil Decarolis 2 years agoCustomer 2 years agoMark 2 years ago
Manuals & Information
You may also be interested in...
As low as: £69.99
As low as: £74.99
As low as: £79.99
As low as: £79.99
As low as: £79.99
As low as: £89.99