- Home >
- Thermoflex 150w Mat Kit
Please Note: All products over 12m2 will be supplied with additional mat / mats.
Please ensure all Safety Guidelines are adhered to during and after installation of this product.
When cost is more important than quality!
Kit comprises of the following items :
- Thermoflex Twin wire heating mat 3.5mm thick - range of sizes to select from
- Thermoflex Digital thermostat complete with probe and conduit
- Thermoflex floor primer + roller
Thermoflex heating mats come with a 15 year manufacturers warranty and are all 500mm wide with a mesh backing
Please Note: these cable have an outer sheathing of PVC
Looking for a product manual?
Please Note: The following is intended as a guide only. Always refer to the full installation manual for instructions.
- Divide the floor into a series of rectangles. From these measurements you can calculate how many mats you’ll need and what sizes. Exclude permanent or static fixtures from your calculations.
- If the floor is screed over concrete, it is advisable to lay insulation boards to minimise heat loss and ensure quicker warm up times.
- Lay the first run. At the end of the run cut the mat leaving the cable intact, turn the mat through 90° or 180° and continue laying. When the area is covered, adjust the mat until the loops are equal distance apart. Now attach the mat to the subfloor using the special tape supplied.
- You will need to install an RCD fused spur which powers the thermostatic controller/programmer and the mat system. Lay the temperature probe from the timer-thermostat onto the floor, equidistant between two of the cable loops, and attach it to the floor surface. Now take the unheated power supply cable from the end of the mat system, which should be positioned near the thermostat. Once all the connections have been made to the power supply, run the heater(s) to ensure they are heating up (no more than 10 minutes).
- Either lay a thin, self-levelling screed over the mat and leave it to dry before laying tiles or trowel flexible tile adhesive directly over the mat and lay the floor tiles. Once the grouting is complete, let the tile adhesive cure before switching on the system.
Looking for a product manual?
Cable type Twin wire cable 150w m2 Cable thickness 3.5mm Mat width 500mm Warranty 15 year manufacturer warranty Tested 100% earth screened Features 7 day digital programmable thermostat
Coronavirus Delivery Update
We are working closely with our delivery providers and can confirm all deliveries are unaffected by recent events. Whether you place your order on our website or over the phone with our sales team, you will continue to receive the same high standards of delivery you have come to expect from The Underfloor Heating Store.*
Call us today on 01268 567016 to place your order.
*While the vast majority of deliveries are unaffected, there may be some localised delays to due Coronavirus restrictions.
Delivery options Our delivery costs vary according to order size and location. For more information see our Delivery page
As standard we include FREE 2 - 3 working day delivery to all UK mainland addresses (excluding, Channel Islands & Eire) on all heating products.
All orders placed after 3pm on a Friday and at the weekend will be processed on Monday and placed on next working day delivery
Trusted delivery partners
Feefo Reviews - Average 100% (12 reviews)
Date Score Customer Comment Our Response 23-Jul-2020 Product:
I have the correct underfloor heating due to excellent customer service 19-Jun-2020 Product:
Great product and easy to install 20-May-2020 Product:
Great product, easy to fit 22-Oct-2019 Product:
Don’t want to get too excited about my underfloor heating just in case - just hope it carries on as it is just now 05-Jun-2018 Product:
Not yet installed so can’t comment on the kit 09-Oct-2017 Product:
Heats up really fast - great 20-Jul-2017 Product:
Great Service thank you very much 28-Apr-2017 Product:
Quality product, everything in one box, delivered on time. 13-Apr-2017 Product:
Quality product and reasonable price 14-Oct-2016 Product:
Great item as always well packaged 24-Feb-2016 Product:
2nd order these products are very good 01-Feb-2015 Product:
Good Read more reviews on Feefo
Thermoflex 150w Mat Kit4.9 / 5 (20)Mr Roe 4 months agoLyndon Beer 8 months agoClydeside Tiler 10 months agoEe one year agolaura scott one year agoLyn Peacock one year agoColin Steel one year agoRobert Reid one year agoMichael Cookson one year agoAlan Mclean one year agoTomasz Maka 2 years agoTomasz Tomaszewski 2 years agohelen L 2 years agoDANIEL hanson 2 years agoNigel Bateman 2 years agoMR V M 2 years agoRodi Mirza 3 years agoadrian crummay 3 years agoGARY DOBSON 3 years agojohn d 3 years ago
Manuals & Information
You may also be interested in...
As low as: £74.98
As low as: £85.98
As low as: £68.98
As low as: £53.98