Please Note: All products over 12m2 will be supplied with additional mat / mats.
Please ensure all Safety Guidelines are adhered to during and after installation of this product.
When cost is more important than quality!
Kit comprises of the following items :
- Thermoflex Twin wire heating mat 3.5mm thick - range of sizes to select from
- Thermoflex Digital thermostat complete with probe and conduit
- Thermoflex floor primer + roller
Thermoflex heating mats come with a 15 year manufacturers warranty and are all 500mm wide with a mesh backing.
Please Note: these cable have an outer sheathing of PVC.
Looking for a product manual?
Please Note: The following is intended as a guide only. Always refer to the full installation manual for instructions.
- Divide the floor into a series of rectangles. From these measurements you can calculate how many mats you’ll need and what sizes. Exclude permanent or static fixtures from your calculations.
- If the floor is screed over concrete, it is advisable to lay insulation boards to minimise heat loss and ensure quicker warm up times.
- Lay the first run. At the end of the run cut the mat leaving the cable intact, turn the mat through 90° or 180° and continue laying. When the area is covered, adjust the mat until the loops are equal distance apart. Now attach the mat to the subfloor using the special tape supplied.
- You will need to install an RCD fused spur which powers the thermostatic controller/programmer and the mat system. Lay the temperature probe from the timer-thermostat onto the floor, equidistant between two of the cable loops, and attach it to the floor surface. Now take the unheated power supply cable from the end of the mat system, which should be positioned near the thermostat. Once all the connections have been made to the power supply, run the heater(s) to ensure they are heating up (no more than 10 minutes).
- Either lay a thin, self-levelling screed over the mat and leave it to dry before laying tiles or trowel flexible tile adhesive directly over the mat and lay the floor tiles. Once the grouting is complete, let the tile adhesive cure before switching on the system.
Looking for a product manual?
Cable type Twin wire cable 200w m2 Cable thickness 3.5mm Mat width 500mm Warranty 15 year manufacturer warranty Tested 100% earth screened Features 7 day digital programmable thermostat
Coronavirus Delivery Update
We are working closely with our delivery providers and can confirm all deliveries are unaffected by recent events. Whether you place your order on our website or over the phone with our sales team, you will continue to receive the same high standards of delivery you have come to expect from The Underfloor Heating Store.*
Call us today on 01268 567016 to place your order.
*While the vast majority of deliveries are unaffected, there may be some localised delays to due Coronavirus restrictions.
Delivery options Our delivery costs vary according to order size and location. For more information see our Delivery page
As standard we include FREE 2 - 3 working day delivery to all UK mainland addresses (excluding, Channel Islands & Eire) on all heating products.
All orders placed after 3pm on a Friday and at the weekend will be processed on Monday and placed on next working day delivery
Trusted delivery partners
Feefo Reviews - Average 85% (13 reviews)
Date Score Customer Comment Our Response 15-Jun-2020 Product:
Good product. Easy to install 07-Apr-2020 Product:
Happy with the product andco 16-May-2018 Product:
Easy to fit. Excellent quality 12-Mar-2018 Product:
Installed with ease and works very well, I wish we had installed it years ago 06-Dec-2017 Product:
Advertised next day delivery but goods did not come until 6 days later by which time my tiles had already been laid as my tiler needed to move onto his next job. Very disappointed. Also still waiting on my money being refunded 24-May-2017 Product:
The product the service was just exceptional even down to the sticky tape it arrived mid morning ,it was in place by late lunch. How cool is that. Well not so cool as it's just one of the best I have fitted and highly recommend 13-Mar-2017 Product:
Great product and great service 24-Jan-2017 Product:
Very good product. I'm probably on my twentieth purchase now. 23-Nov-2016 Product:
Excellent 09-Mar-2016 Product:
everything needed to install supplied with kit. no complaints. installation instructions very easy to follow. Will order from Underfloor Heating store again. 14-Feb-2016 Product:
Will use you again 11-Feb-2016 Product:
The tape on the back of mat is useless and also the duck tape suppled is too thin 25mm, i have to buy 3 reels of 50mm duck tape every time i do a heated floor , and whats the point of the roller , good for Rolf Harris painting i surposs. 19-May-2015 Product:
Quick service, good price, good product. Read more reviews on Feefo
Thermoflex 200w Mat Kit4.8 / 5 (9)Ken Higham 9 months agoMr Lee Hooper 10 months agoJoakim Harris one year agoDave Griffiths one year agoirina leusca one year agoGary Court 2 years agoGrand PS 2 years agoDavid Hartnell 2 years agoPeter Corrigan Peter Corrigan 3 years ago
Manuals & Information
You may also be interested in...
As low as: £74.98
As low as: £85.98
As low as: £68.98
As low as: £53.98