- Home >
- Warmup Electric Underfloor Heating 200w sticky mat kit
Warmup Matting Underfloor Heating Systems are designed to be tough enough for professional use, yet easy to install for do-it-yourself enthusiasts.
The StickyMat System consists of a thin loose wire evenly spaced and taped to a glass fibre mesh with pressure sensitive adhesive, which allows for the fastest and most secure installation method of electric underfloor heating. The system is available in a choice of 150 W/m2 and 200 W/m2 heat outputs.
The Warmup Underfloor Heating Mat System utilises our dual core heating element and with only one power lead to wire, it is easy to install in just a matter of hours, without raising floor levels. The cable is attached in a series of loops to thin but tough underfloor heating mats, to fit floor areas from as small as 0.5m2 and up.
Please ensure all Safety Guidelines are adhered to during and after installation of this product.
Features and benefits
- Thinnest wire you can buy: 2mm, multi-strand core, double-insulated using advanced fluoropolymers
- StickyMat with pressure sensitive adhesive, for the fastest and most secure installation
- Quick installation - Simply roll out the underfloor heating mat with pre-spaced wire
- The pressure sensitive adhesive ensures that no wire or mesh is raised when tiling or covering with self-levelling compound
- Can be repositioned easily without losing adhesion
- Flexible - no customising is necessary
- Approvals: ASTA BEAB, KEMA, GS, CERTIF, VDE and CE mark
- Lifetime Warranty
- SafetyNet Installation Guarantee
Looking for a product manual?
Please Note: The following is intended as a guide only. Always refer to the full installation manual for instructions.
- Divide the floor into a series of rectangles. From these measurements you can calculate how many mats you’ll need and what sizes. Exclude permanent or static fixtures from your calculations.
- If the floor is screed over concrete, it is advisable to lay insulation boards to minimise heat loss and ensure quicker warm up times.
- Lay the first run. At the end of the run cut the mat leaving the cable intact, turn the mat through 90º or 180º and continue laying. When the area is covered, adjust the mat until the loops are equal distance apart. Now attach the mat to the subfloor using the special tape supplied.
- You will need to install an RCD fused spur which powers the thermostatic controller/programmer and the matting system heating element network. Lay the temperature probe from the timer-thermostat onto the floor, equidistant between two of the cable loops, and attach it to the floor surface. Now take the unheated power supply cable from the end of the matting system, which should be positioned near the thermostat. Once all the connections have been made to the power supply, run the heater(s) to ensure they are heating up (no more than 10 minutes).
- Either lay a thin, self-levelling screed over the mat and leave it to dry before laying tiles or trowel flexible tile adhesive directly over the mat and lay the floor tiles. Once the grouting is complete, let the tile adhesive cure before switching on the system.
Looking for a product manual?
Heater construction Sticky fibreglass mesh with pre-spaced dual core earth screened cable Operating voltage 220-240V; 50Hz Mat width 500mm (0.5 metre) Mat thickness 3mm Inner insulation Advanced fluoropolymer (ETFE) Outer insulation Advanced fluoropolymer (ETFE) Output rating 200W/m2 Cold tail length (connection lead) 3m Heater maximum temperature 55°C/131°F Approvals ASTA BEAB, KEMA & GS
The Warmup MSTAT (manual underfloor heating thermostat) making regulating your house temperature easier. No need of programming, the MSTAT simply enables you to target your desired comfort temperature.
Perfect for those rooms which don't benefit from having a set heating program and where you want fast and simple control of your heating system.
- Simple regulation (ON/OFF)
- MSTAT depth allows flush mounting in standard socket
- Floor probe ensures precise control of temperature
- CE Marking
- Low voltage directive: EN60730-1, EN60730-2-9
- Approvals: CE mark , ASTA BEAB
- 3-Year Warranty
Supply voltage 220-240V, 50/60Hz Built-in interrupter 1-pole, 16A Load 16A, 3600W Dimensions (H/W/D) 80 x 80 x 50 mm On/off differential 0.4 °C
tempo™ Programmable Thermostat
The tempo™ is a digital programmable thermostat featuring a modern design and intuitive interface. Suitable for all Warmup electric underfloor heating systems, it allows you to program start and end heating times to reach your comfort temperature in a few simple steps. tempo™ can operate on a weekly, 5-2 day or daily basis to match with your needs and requirements.
- Better easy-to-use interface & intuitive design
- Stylish and contemporary design
- Clear screen displaying program details
- Easy control with dial and sliders
- Faster setup takes just minutes to get right the first time
- Adjust the program settings to suit individual needs
- A mode for every need: manual, automatic and frost protection
- Comfort temperature can be changed easily at any time
- Smarter control of your energy costs
- Early Start function learns how long it takes to heat your room so it's up to temperature at the time you set
- No waste of energy, heating only when required
- Perfect control enables saving on energy bills
Input voltage 230V +/- 15% at 50 Max output 16A Dimensions 90 x 113 x 23mm (flush fit) Screen size 45 x 50mm Sensors Floor/air Programming 7-day, 1 day, 5/2 day Backup Battery (3 months) IP rating IP 20 Warranty 3-Year Approvals BEAB
- Better easy-to-use interface & intuitive design
3iE™ Energy Monitor Thermostat
The 3iE™ is the world's first fully interactive, touch technology, energy monitor thermostat. The 3iE now comes with a thinner and more resilient floor sensor for easy installation. Featuring advanced energy monitoring, the Warmup 3iE™ allows you to view actual graphs of your recorded energy consumption against costs. That means you know exactly what your underfloor heating running costs are.
The Warmup 3iE™ is also the first programmable underfloor heating thermostat to come with Active Energy Management™, which can save you up to 10% on your energy bills by actively prompting you to test lower energy consumption levels. Available in the following colours: Piano Black, Classic Cream, Silver Gray, Leaf Green, Deep Pink, Madison Blue and Warm Berry.
- First touch-thermostat with a 2" full-colour screen
- First underfloor heating thermostat with Active Energy Management™
- Easy-to-use user interface - no instructions required
- Graphical display of your programme makes adjustment quick and easy
- Choose the display type that suits you best; wide choice of screen themes
- Automatically adjusts to changing conditions in your room, your home and even the seasons, to give optimal start-up times - no wasted energy (self-learning Proportional Adaptive Function)
- Exclusive - Active Energy Management™ can save you up to 10% or more on your energy bill
- Real-time graphical display shows you exactly how much energy you are using and when
Supply voltage 220-240V, 50Hz Load 16A Floor probe length 3m Sensors floor / air / external Battery back up 60 minutes Dimensions (H/W/D) 90 x 110 x 30 mm Screen Dimensions 35 x 50 mm IP rating IP20/IP32* (*with optional gasket) Approvals ASTA BEAB Warranty 3-Year, Extended Lifetime Warranty available
4iE™ Smart WiFi Thermostat
Controlled from a smartphone, tablet or computer, the 4iE Smart WiFi thermostat learns how you use your heating and the unique way your house reacts. It automatically suggests ways for you to save energy, like what temperature you should set for when you’re not home and times you can turn the heating off early.
The smart ways the 4iE finds to heat your home more efficiently could save you up to £200 on the average UK energy bill.
Warmup are independent from the energy suppliers so the 4iE also works in the background to find better energy tariffs for you, which could save you up to £380 in addition to the savings you get from your lower energy usage.
Energy saving advice
The 4iE finds you lower energy tariffs and smart ways to lower your usage. You can view your energy costs with graphical displays and comparisons.
Use your smartphone, tablet or computer to control your heating online. Smart Overrides™ give quick, intuitive control of your heating. No need to reprogram if your routine changes.
You can set the 4iE to learn how you use your heating and it will program itself, adjusting start times based on current temperatures to ensure your home is up to temperature at the right time.
Get apps on your 4iE like traffic alerts and transport delays for your journey. Even upload a photo background to personalise your profile.
Dimensions H/W/D):90 x 110 x 18mm Sensors Air and floor/ambient (can be extended to 50m) Installation depth 35mm back box IP rating IP33 Guarantee 3 years
- Energy saving advice
Delivery options Our delivery costs vary according to order size and location. For more information see our Delivery page
As standard we include FREE 2 - 3 working day delivery to all UK mainland addresses (excluding, Channel Islands & Eire) on all heating products.
All orders placed after 3pm on a Friday and at the weekend will be processed on Monday and placed on next working day delivery
Trusted delivery partners
Feefo Reviews - Average 98% (44 reviews)
Date Score Customer Comment Our Response 10-Dec-2019 Product:
V good 08-May-2019 Product:
I haven’t made the final connections but the underfloor heating went down easily with clear instructions. Checks made throughout the tiling over the top of the matting which met the expected results. Can’t wait to make the final connection and turn it on. 21-Mar-2019 Product:
Speedy delivery and great item. 15-Mar-2019 Product:
Easy to fit and good price 14-Feb-2019 Product:
Great product easy to use 30-Jan-2019 Product:
Good self adhesive electric mat. 05-Nov-2018 Product:
Did what it says on the box 14-Sep-2018 Product:
Great service delivery on time 04-Sep-2018 Product:
Great product with great reviews and easy install 06-Oct-2017 Product:
Excellent product - i've used this for my bathrooms and kitchen and have recently purchased to use in my garden room. V impressive performance. 06-Oct-2017 Product:
Easy to install with clear wiring instructions for once 05-Sep-2017 Product:
Good quality. Paired it with the 3iE thermostat - looks and works well 21-Aug-2017 Product:
Warmup best on the market 05-Jun-2017 Product:
Works as intended and thermostat looks great! 30-May-2017 Product:
This underfloor heating works exactly as it should and is easy to fit. 18-Mar-2017 Product:
Easy to lay and install. A great product. 10-Mar-2017 Product:
Easy to install and works great. Used the same underfloor heating in my previous house so familiar with this product. Would recommend. 23-Feb-2017 Product:
nothing more to say... gosh I feed upi with this survey as you can tell I am just writing words 16-Feb-2017 Product:
Its not been switched on yet as the tile adhesive needs time to dry, but very easy to fit, just make sure you measure carefully and order the correct size 31-Jan-2017 Product:
Great product - it has transformed my kitchen into a toasty paradise! Read more reviews on Feefo
Warmup Electric Underfloor Heating 200w sticky mat kit4.8 / 5 (28)Stephen Fulbrook 13 days agogary parsons 2 months agoRussell Midgley 3 months agoRAC RUBBISH 4 months agoRobert Kirby Professional Building Limited 6 months agoStuart McCabe 8 months agoJames Cawson 10 months agoStephen 11 months agoJonathan Macleod one year agocarl giles one year agoRob one year agoOne Metre Squared one year agoRyan Breslin one year agoAdeel one year ago4296 PAUL MILLER one year agojohn taleyratne one year agoROGER 2 years agoMr Alan Cook 2 years agoAlison Grieve 2 years agoNeil 2 years agoK Ratten 2 years agoCRISTIAN TARCA 2 years agoJustin Hewett 2 years agoMichal Biesiadzinski 2 years agoMichael Conway 2 years agoGlen Young 2 years agoDelivery and Order Details 3 years agoPeter Lewin 3 years ago
Manuals & Information
You may also be interested in...
As low as: £77.98
As low as: £74.98
As low as: £85.98
Our Price:£14.99 inc VAT