- Home >
- Warmup Foil Underfloor Heating kit
The Warmup foil heater safely heats under most wooden and floating floors. This underfloor heating foil can also be used to safely heat under carpet, vinyl and other resilient floors when combined with Warmup insulated underlay and Warmup dual overlay.
Simple to install, the foil heaters design promotes even warmth from beneath your flooring, eradicating problems with hot and cold spots. It can be conveniently installed under the floor finish in both dry and wet areas without the need for additional earth grids.
The Warmup underfloor heating foil is using thermal and reflective reinforced aluminium foil that helps in conserving heating energy. Improved savings can also be achieved by using the foil heater in conjunction with Warmup Insulation Board as it dramatically reduces heat up times of your underfloor heating system.
Please ensure all Safety Guidelines are adhered to during and after installation of this product.
Features and benefits
- Installed directly under floor finish; no self-levelling required
- Fully earthed flat aluminium foil wont raise floor levels
- Wire based system can be adapted to fit around objects
- Great for heating under floating floors such as laminate and hardwood.
- Approvals: CE mark and ASTA BEAB
- 15-Year Warranty
- The underfloor heating foil comes with Warmups unique Safety Net Installation Guarantee
Looking for a product manual?
For full instructions, and how to combine Warmup dual overlay and insulated underlay for installing under resilient floors such as carpet, vinyl and linoleum please refer to the installation manuals.
- Before installing, draw an installation plan showing the placement of the mats, floor sensor, and junction box or boxes. The Warmup Foil heating system should cover at least 80-90% of the floor area of your room to be used as a primary heat source.
- Clean all debris from the floor base and place the insulation pads or boards as per the manufacturer’s instructions. And then clean all debris from the surface of the insulating material.
- Roll out the Foil Heating panels on top of the insulating material. Ensure that each heating panel is completely flat. Make sure that the cold leads are on the side of the panel that is closest to the location of the electrical junction box.
- Stretch the Foil heating panels and secure them to the floor with the aluminium tape. Where required, additional duct tape can be used. Tape the sensor down with masking or box tape, positioning it in-between element wires of the foil system. Run the sensor cable off the heater and back to the thermostat in the same channel as the power supply cables.
- Measure the resistance of the foil heating system and record the value. Verify that the values you measure are in line with the resistance values that are printed on the installation manual.
- Switch off the Foil heater and disconnect the thermostat from the supply when fitting the flooring.
Looking for a product manual?
Construction ECTFE wire encased in aluminium foil Operating voltage 220-240V, 50Hz Output rating 140W/m2 Mat Width 0.5m Cold Lead Length: 3m Heating Cable Spacing 50mm
The Warmup MSTAT (manual underfloor heating thermostat) making regulating your house temperature easier. No need of programming, the MSTAT simply enables you to target your desired comfort temperature.
Perfect for those rooms which don't benefit from having a set heating program and where you want fast and simple control of your heating system.
- Simple regulation (ON/OFF)
- MSTAT depth allows flush mounting in standard socket
- Floor probe ensures precise control of temperature
- CE Marking
- Low voltage directive: EN60730-1, EN60730-2-9
- Approvals: CE mark , ASTA BEAB
- 3-Year Warranty
Supply voltage 220-240V, 50/60Hz Built-in interrupter 1-pole, 16A Load 16A, 3600W Dimensions (H/W/D) 80 x 80 x 50 mm On/off differential 0.4 °C
tempo™ Programmable Thermostat
The tempo™ is a digital programmable thermostat featuring a modern design and intuitive interface. Suitable for all Warmup electric underfloor heating systems, it allows you to program start and end heating times to reach your comfort temperature in a few simple steps. tempo™ can operate on a weekly, 5-2 day or daily basis to match with your needs and requirements.
- Better easy-to-use interface & intuitive design
- Stylish and contemporary design
- Clear screen displaying program details
- Easy control with dial and sliders
- Faster setup takes just minutes to get right the first time
- Adjust the program settings to suit individual needs
- A mode for every need: manual, automatic and frost protection
- Comfort temperature can be changed easily at any time
- Smarter control of your energy costs
- Early Start function learns how long it takes to heat your room so it's up to temperature at the time you set
- No waste of energy, heating only when required
- Perfect control enables saving on energy bills
Input voltage 230V +/- 15% at 50 Max output 16A Dimensions 90 x 113 x 23mm (flush fit) Screen size 45 x 50mm Sensors Floor/air Programming 7-day, 1 day, 5/2 day Backup Battery (3 months) IP rating IP 20 Warranty 3-Year Approvals BEAB
- Better easy-to-use interface & intuitive design
3iE™ Energy Monitor Thermostat
The 3iE™ is the world's first fully interactive, touch technology, energy monitor thermostat. The 3iE now comes with a thinner and more resilient floor sensor for easy installation. Featuring advanced energy monitoring, the Warmup 3iE™ allows you to view actual graphs of your recorded energy consumption against costs. That means you know exactly what your underfloor heating running costs are.
The Warmup 3iE™ is also the first programmable underfloor heating thermostat to come with Active Energy Management™, which can save you up to 10% on your energy bills by actively prompting you to test lower energy consumption levels. Available in the following colours: Piano Black, Classic Cream, Silver Gray, Leaf Green, Deep Pink, Madison Blue and Warm Berry.
- First touch-thermostat with a 2" full-colour screen
- First underfloor heating thermostat with Active Energy Management™
- Easy-to-use user interface - no instructions required
- Graphical display of your programme makes adjustment quick and easy
- Choose the display type that suits you best; wide choice of screen themes
- Automatically adjusts to changing conditions in your room, your home and even the seasons, to give optimal start-up times - no wasted energy (self-learning Proportional Adaptive Function)
- Exclusive - Active Energy Management™ can save you up to 10% or more on your energy bill
- Real-time graphical display shows you exactly how much energy you are using and when
Supply voltage 220-240V, 50Hz Load 16A Floor probe length 3m Sensors floor / air / external Battery back up 60 minutes Dimensions (H/W/D) 90 x 110 x 30 mm Screen Dimensions 35 x 50 mm IP rating IP20/IP32* (*with optional gasket) Approvals ASTA BEAB Warranty 3-Year, Extended Lifetime Warranty available
4iE™ Smart WiFi Thermostat
Controlled from a smartphone, tablet or computer, the 4iE Smart WiFi thermostat learns how you use your heating and the unique way your house reacts. It automatically suggests ways for you to save energy, like what temperature you should set for when you’re not home and times you can turn the heating off early.
The smart ways the 4iE finds to heat your home more efficiently could save you up to £200 on the average UK energy bill.
Warmup are independent from the energy suppliers so the 4iE also works in the background to find better energy tariffs for you, which could save you up to £380 in addition to the savings you get from your lower energy usage.
Energy saving advice
The 4iE finds you lower energy tariffs and smart ways to lower your usage. You can view your energy costs with graphical displays and comparisons.
Use your smartphone, tablet or computer to control your heating online. Smart Overrides™ give quick, intuitive control of your heating. No need to reprogram if your routine changes.
You can set the 4iE to learn how you use your heating and it will program itself, adjusting start times based on current temperatures to ensure your home is up to temperature at the right time.
Get apps on your 4iE like traffic alerts and transport delays for your journey. Even upload a photo background to personalise your profile.
Dimensions H/W/D):90 x 110 x 18mm Sensors Air and floor/ambient (can be extended to 50m) Installation depth 35mm back box IP rating IP33 Guarantee 3 years
- Energy saving advice
Delivery options Our delivery costs vary according to order size and location. For more information see our Delivery page
Trusted delivery partners
Feefo Reviews - Average 100% (6 reviews)
Date Score Customer Comment Our Response 08-Feb-2017 Product:
second purchase. No complaints 31-Jan-2017 Product:
Easy to install and good value for money 18-Jan-2017 Product:
Bought to use under laminate flooring, and it's a good price and does make the floor a lot warmer to walk on.. 02-Dec-2016 Product:
Excellent 14-Oct-2015 Product:
Great product 01-Feb-2015 Product:
Good Read more reviews on Feefo
Warmup Foil Underfloor Heating kit4.5 / 5 (8)Philippe Savoy 3 months agoAndez 7 months agoRobert Young 7 months agoMrs Mandy Aplin 7 months agoAndrew Womersley one year agoN. Wisely. one year agoGeoff Richards one year agomorris draper one year ago
Manuals & Information
You may also be interested in...
As low as: £99.98
As low as: £99.98
As low as: £73.48
RRP: £94.76From:Our Price:£58.99 inc VAT
RRP: £29.99From:Our Price:£29.99 inc VAT
RRP: £8.99Our Price:£3.99 inc VAT