- Home >
- Warmup Loose Wire Underfloor Heating Kit
Warmup loose wire system provides the best flexibility of layout so are ideal for awkward shaped or smaller floor areas, they are usually installed beneath a tiled or stone floor finish but can be used beneath Vinyls when embedded within a suitable levelling compound.
Choose your cable system to cover around 95% of your open floor area.
You can also choose your thermostat from the thermostat choice menu.
Warm loose wire systems are 2mm in diameter, ultra-thin, dual-core heating element. The small cross-section of our element allows it to be installed in a matter of hours without raising floor levels.
There is no need to dig up the floor and no need to mix concrete. Simply fix the heating element to the subfloor, tile straight over and say goodbye to cold feet for good!
Please ensure all Safety Guidelines are adhered to during and after installation of this product.
- Ultra-thin dual-core heating element wont raise floor levels
- Toughest and thinnest wire you can buy: 2mm, multi-strand core, double-insulated using advanced fluoropolymers
- ASTA BEAB approved heating element meets the highest safety standards
- Quick installation Single connection lead for fewer steps
- Available in both 120V and 240V
- Approvals: ASTA BEAB Component, CERTIF, KEMA, GS
- Lifetime warranty
- Warmup SafetyNet Installation guarantee
Looking for a product manual?
The Warmup Loose Wire System has been designed so that installation is quick and easy. However, as with all electrical underfloor heating systems, certain procedures must be followed. Ensure you have read all technical specifications and you are happy to fit Warmup Loose Wire Underfloor Heating to your room. To install your Warmup Underfloor Heating system follow these 4 steps. Please note that this is a summary.
- Smooth, clean and dry the subfloor surface. Paint the floor with Warmup Primer (you do not need to use primer if installing on an insulated tile back board). The light green colour of the primer will change to a dark green once dry. Avoid traffic once primer is down.
- Calculate in square metres the size of the area to be heated. Use the Sizing Guide (found in the back of the Installation Manual) to correctly fit your heating wire into the space provided. Layout the heating wire in parallel lines. Begin at the start point and in U shapes go to the furthest point. Using the wire spacing markings as tape down points, secure the heating wire to the floor with adhesive tape. Once completed, tape down the entire length of the heating wire, positioning the tape centrally over the wire.
- Follow the instructions supplied with your thermostat. Your underfloor heating system will not function without a correctly installed thermostat.
- Check if the heating wire is fully taped and secured. Grout the floor as soon as possible as per the manufacturers’ instructions. Tile as normal, taking care not to damage or dislodge the heating wire.
The heater can be installed without the need for specialist tools or expertise (in accordance with local building code). It is important, however, that the Warmup Thermostat be connected by a qualified electrician.
Looking for a product manual?
Heater construction Dual core earth screened cable Operating voltage 220 - 240V, 50Hz Cable thickness 2mm Inner insulation ECTFE (advanced fluoropolymers) Outer insulation ECTFE (Advanced Fluoropolymers) Average output rating 150 W/m2 Cold tail length (connection lead) 3m Approvals ASTA BEAB component, KEMA and GS Area m2 Heaters required Spacing 1.5 - 1.8 DWS300 70 1.9 - 2.4 DWS300 90 2.5 - 2.7 DWS400 70 2.8 - 3.0 DWS400 80 3.1 - 3.4 DWS400 90 3.5 - 3.8 DWS600 70 3.9 - 4.1 DWS600 80 4.2 - 4.4 DWS600 90 4.5 - 5.0 DWS800 70 5.1 - 5.6 DWS800 80 5.7 - 5.9 DWS800 90 6.0 - 6.4 DWS400 + DWS600 80 6.5 - 6.9 DWS400 + DWS600 90 7.0 - 7.7 2 x DWS600 80 Area m2 Heaters required Spacing 7.8 - 8.4 2x DWS600 90 8.5 - 9.2 DWS600 + DWS800 80 9.3 - 9.9 DWS600 + DWS800 90 10.0 - 11.1 2 x DWS800 80 11.2 - 11.4 2 x DWS800 90 11.5 - 12.2 DWS400 + DWS600 + DWS800 80 12.3 - 12.9 DWS400 + DWS600 + DWS800 90 13.0 - 13.7 2 x DWS800 + DWS400 80 13.8 - 14.4 2 x DWS800 + DWS400 90 14.5 - 15.2 2 x DWS800 + DWS600 80 15.3 - 15.9 2 x DWS800 + DWS600 90 16.0 - 16.7 3 x DWS800 80 16.8 - 17.4 3 x DWS800 90
The Warmup MSTAT (manual underfloor heating thermostat) making regulating your house temperature easier. No need of programming, the MSTAT simply enables you to target your desired comfort temperature.
Perfect for those rooms which don't benefit from having a set heating program and where you want fast and simple control of your heating system.
- Simple regulation (ON/OFF)
- MSTAT depth allows flush mounting in standard socket
- Floor probe ensures precise control of temperature
- CE Marking
- Low voltage directive: EN60730-1, EN60730-2-9
- Approvals: CE mark , ASTA BEAB
- 3-Year Warranty
Supply voltage 220-240V, 50/60Hz Built-in interrupter 1-pole, 16A Load 16A, 3600W Dimensions (H/W/D) 80 x 80 x 50 mm On/off differential 0.4 °C
tempo™ Programmable Thermostat
The tempo™ is a digital programmable thermostat featuring a modern design and intuitive interface. Suitable for all Warmup electric underfloor heating systems, it allows you to program start and end heating times to reach your comfort temperature in a few simple steps. tempo™ can operate on a weekly, 5-2 day or daily basis to match with your needs and requirements.
- Better easy-to-use interface & intuitive design
- Stylish and contemporary design
- Clear screen displaying program details
- Easy control with dial and sliders
- Faster setup takes just minutes to get right the first time
- Adjust the program settings to suit individual needs
- A mode for every need: manual, automatic and frost protection
- Comfort temperature can be changed easily at any time
- Smarter control of your energy costs
- Early Start function learns how long it takes to heat your room so it's up to temperature at the time you set
- No waste of energy, heating only when required
- Perfect control enables saving on energy bills
Input voltage 230V +/- 15% at 50 Max output 16A Dimensions 90 x 113 x 23mm (flush fit) Screen size 45 x 50mm Sensors Floor/air Programming 7-day, 1 day, 5/2 day Backup Battery (3 months) IP rating IP 20 Warranty 3-Year Approvals BEAB
- Better easy-to-use interface & intuitive design
3iE™ Energy Monitor Thermostat
The 3iE™ is the world's first fully interactive, touch technology, energy monitor thermostat. The 3iE now comes with a thinner and more resilient floor sensor for easy installation. Featuring advanced energy monitoring, the Warmup 3iE™ allows you to view actual graphs of your recorded energy consumption against costs. That means you know exactly what your underfloor heating running costs are.
The Warmup 3iE™ is also the first programmable underfloor heating thermostat to come with Active Energy Management™, which can save you up to 10% on your energy bills by actively prompting you to test lower energy consumption levels. Available in the following colours: Piano Black, Classic Cream, Silver Gray, Leaf Green, Deep Pink, Madison Blue and Warm Berry.
- First touch-thermostat with a 2" full-colour screen
- First underfloor heating thermostat with Active Energy Management™
- Easy-to-use user interface - no instructions required
- Graphical display of your programme makes adjustment quick and easy
- Choose the display type that suits you best; wide choice of screen themes
- Automatically adjusts to changing conditions in your room, your home and even the seasons, to give optimal start-up times - no wasted energy (self-learning Proportional Adaptive Function)
- Exclusive - Active Energy Management™ can save you up to 10% or more on your energy bill
- Real-time graphical display shows you exactly how much energy you are using and when
Supply voltage 220-240V, 50Hz Load 16A Floor probe length 3m Sensors floor / air / external Battery back up 60 minutes Dimensions (H/W/D) 90 x 110 x 30 mm Screen Dimensions 35 x 50 mm IP rating IP20/IP32* (*with optional gasket) Approvals ASTA BEAB Warranty 3-Year, Extended Lifetime Warranty available
4iE™ Smart WiFi Thermostat
Controlled from a smartphone, tablet or computer, the 4iE Smart WiFi thermostat learns how you use your heating and the unique way your house reacts. It automatically suggests ways for you to save energy, like what temperature you should set for when you’re not home and times you can turn the heating off early.
The smart ways the 4iE finds to heat your home more efficiently could save you up to £200 on the average UK energy bill.
Warmup are independent from the energy suppliers so the 4iE also works in the background to find better energy tariffs for you, which could save you up to £380 in addition to the savings you get from your lower energy usage.
Energy saving advice
The 4iE finds you lower energy tariffs and smart ways to lower your usage. You can view your energy costs with graphical displays and comparisons.
Use your smartphone, tablet or computer to control your heating online. Smart Overrides™ give quick, intuitive control of your heating. No need to reprogram if your routine changes.
You can set the 4iE to learn how you use your heating and it will program itself, adjusting start times based on current temperatures to ensure your home is up to temperature at the right time.
Get apps on your 4iE like traffic alerts and transport delays for your journey. Even upload a photo background to personalise your profile.
Dimensions H/W/D):90 x 110 x 18mm Sensors Air and floor/ambient (can be extended to 50m) Installation depth 35mm back box IP rating IP33 Guarantee 3 years
- Energy saving advice
Coronavirus Delivery Update
We are working closely with our delivery providers and can confirm all deliveries are unaffected by recent events. Whether you place your order on our website or over the phone with our sales team, you will continue to receive the same high standards of delivery you have come to expect from The Underfloor Heating Store.*
Call us today on 01268 567016 to place your order.
*While the vast majority of deliveries are unaffected, there may be some localised delays to due Coronavirus restrictions.
Delivery options Our delivery costs vary according to order size and location. For more information see our Delivery page
As standard we include FREE 2 - 3 working day delivery to all UK mainland addresses (excluding, Channel Islands & Eire) on all heating products.
All orders placed after 3pm on a Friday and at the weekend will be processed on Monday and placed on next working day delivery
Trusted delivery partners
Feefo Reviews - Average 98% (40 reviews)
Date Score Customer Comment Our Response 16-Feb-2022 Product:
Great product. Thank you. 21-Oct-2021 Product:
Use them again
Supplied high quality product
used this product under all my tiled rooms, simple to to install,feet nice and warm. 05-Feb-2021 Product:
Good reliable easy to lay heating. 13-Jul-2020 Product:
Easy to use website with configuration tool to find all the components you need for the size of room your fitting in. 21-Apr-2020 Product:
As described - arrived as expected. 13-Mar-2020 Product:
Great product fairly easy to fix and get ready for the electrician. 20-May-2019 Product:
We bought two different sizes and both suited our project due to detailed information... 29-Aug-2018 Product:
I always order this product as its easy to instal and the controller looks good.
Best on the market and my customers love it.
Item was reasonably priced and was handy you can check out with PayPal. 04-May-2017 Product:
Easy to lay, and warms the floor nicely 02-May-2017 Product:
Arrived next day - all good. 20-Apr-2017 Product:
Perfect!- easy to order, safe website , quick delivery 02-Mar-2017 Product:
Good product with comprehension installation instructions. 07-Feb-2017 Product:
good service other than the timed delivery charge. 06-Feb-2017 Product:
As described, nothing more nothing less 02-Feb-2017 Product:
Reliable product. Worth the extra few quid over the cheaper alternatives 20-Jan-2017 Product:
Good product very easy to use. Good instructions.
Would definitely use this product again.
Great quality productions 19-Dec-2016 Product:
Excellent product easy to install Read more reviews on Feefo
Warmup Loose Wire Underfloor Heating Kit4.8 / 5 (17)Greg 2 years agoMr Watts 2 years agoKaren Stone 2 years agoCustomer George K (Stockport) 2 years agoJim Fallon 3 years agoAnand Bhawsar 3 years agoMr A Keats 4 years agoBen 4 years agoMr Billy Stewart 4 years agoMartin womersley 4 years agoAllan 4 years agoNigel Chaffey 4 years agokevin 4 years agoMr Craig Mackay 4 years agoDr Tamilarasan 5 years agoGary Spencer 5 years agoMike Taylor 5 years ago
Manuals & Information
You may also be interested in...
As low as: £84.98
As low as: £84.98
As low as: £84.98
As low as: £85.98
As low as: £83.98
As low as: £93.98