The Underfloor Heating Store are at position 52 in the fast track 100
We are delighted to confirm that The Underfloor Heating Store has achieved a place in the Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100, which was published on the 8th december 2013.
The Sunday Times Fast Track 100 league table ranks Britain's 100 private companies with the fastest-growing sales over their latest three years.
The Fast Track 100 awards dinner will be held at the Oxfordshire home of Sir Richard Branson's family on Tuesday 13 May 2014. Directors Steven and Michael Lewis would like to thank all their Staff and customers for making this possible!
Fast Track 100 is compiled by Fast Track and published in The Sunday Times each December, with an awards event at Richard Branson's Oxfordshire home each May and follow-up regional dinners throughout the year.
A typical Fast Track 100 company:
- is owned and run by entrepreneurs
- has between 20 and 500 staff
- has average 3 year sales growth ranging between 50% and 300% pa
- has sales ranging between £5m and £100m
- 20% of the companies have venture capital backing