- Home >
- ProWarm™ Electric underfloor heating 150w sticky mat kit
Buy a ProWarm™ mat & thermostat as part of a kit and get an Accessory Kit thrown in for free!
ProWarm™ Electric Underfloor Heating Sticky Mats provide a reliable and effective underfloor heating system that can work with tiles and many other floor coverings (installation methods differ, please call us for advice).
The ProWarm™ Electric Underfloor Heating Sticky Mats System consists of a thin loose wire, evenly spaced and attached to a sticky glass fibre mesh, which allows for the fastest and most secure installation method of electric underfloor heating. The system is available in a choice of 100 W/m2, 150 W/m2 and 200 W/m2 heat outputs.
ProWarm™ Underfloor Heating kits contain everything you need to install them - all packed and supplied in one box complete with full colour instructions.
Each ProWarm™ underfloor heating system and thermostat comes with a Lifetime Warranty. Please note this Warranty does not cover HeatMiser or AUBE thermostats as these brands are covered by their own manufacturer's warranty.
Full Technical Support is provided free of charge by our team of Fully Qualified Electricians and, for total peace of mind, each system comes with the amazing CableSafe™ Guarantee - cut through your heating cable during installation and ProWarm™ will replace your cable free of charge.
Please ensure all Safety Guidelines are adhered to during and after installation of this product.
Please Note: Choose an electric underfloor heating mat that will cover 90% of your floor area. It is best to order slightly less than you need as the cables CAN NOT be cut or shortened.
Electric underfloor heating kits contain the following items:
ProWarm™ Underfloor Heating Mat (2 mats if over 12m2 or 3 mats over 24m2)
- Our high quality ETFE advanced insulation system is made with the highest quality Fluoropolymer's and does not contain any PVC coatings whatsoever.
- ProWarm™ systems are only 2mm in thickness making our cables one of the thinnest on the market today.
- The advantage of our ultra-thin cable means that they can be tiled straight over if needed.
- ProWarm™ heating systems are constructed using multi strand wires making them extremely tough.
- All our mats are 500mm wide
Prowarm™ Ultraprime is a high performance universal priming/sealing agent, suitable for a variety of building substrates including plaster, timber, brick and block work.
High Quality Roller
For applying floor primer to sub-floor
To assist in holding mat or cable in position when installing
Looking for a product manual?
Please Note: The following is intended as a guide only. Always refer to the full installation manual for instructions.
- Divide the floor into a series of rectangles. From these measurements you can calculate how many mats you’ll need and what sizes. Exclude permanent or static fixtures from your calculations.
- If the floor is screed over concrete, it is advisable to lay insulation boards to minimise heat loss and ensure quicker warm up times.
- Lay the first run. At the end of the run cut the mat leaving the cable intact, turn the mat through 90° or 180° and continue laying. When the area is covered, adjust the mat until the loops are equal distance apart. Now attach the mat to the subfloor using the special tape supplied.
- You will need to install an RCD fused spur which powers the thermostatic controller/programmer and the mat system. Lay the temperature probe from the timer-thermostat onto the floor, equidistant between two of the cable loops, and attach it to the floor surface. Now take the unheated power supply cable from the end of the mat system, which should be positioned near the thermostat. Once all the connections have been made to the power supply, run the heater(s) to ensure they are heating up (no more than 10 minutes).
- Either lay a thin, self-levelling screed over the mat and leave it to dry before laying tiles or trowel flexible tile adhesive directly over the mat and lay the floor tiles. Once the grouting is complete, let the tile adhesive cure before switching on the system.
The Electric Underfloor Heating Systems supplied by The Underfloor Heating Store are designed to be easy to install.
To assist in the installation of your product we have created a full installation manual and an installation video guide.
Looking for a product manual?
The ProWarm™ Electric Underfloor Heating Sticky Mat uses the same high quality cable as the ProWarm™ Loose Cable kit, the mat kit simply uses a sticky fibreglass mesh to ensure the desired heat output is acheived by spacing the cable at the correct distance. It also makes the installation of the system extremely easy as the mat is simply rolled out to cover the required heating area.
The system uses a series type heating cable with a twin conductor and a cold lead of 2m at one end.
The resistance heating wire is enclosed in an initial fluoropolymer insulation layer, which is itself is wrapped in a protective metal shielding, before being encased in a final plastic outer sheath. The final diameter of the twin conductor cable is 2mm.
The Hot and Cold lead junctions are uniquely designed to make them 100% foolproof.
- Meets all test requirements of IEC 60335.
- CE certified by SGS
- Under floor heating provides heat where required, resulting in optimal heat utilization and minimal losses.
- Can be laid on any area, or any floor layout.
- Close and uniform spacing of heating cables, associated with thermostat controls to select temperature requirements, provides higher comfort.
- ProWarm™ underfloor heating systems are designed to be easy to install, with clear instruction manuals professional technical support and amazing back up.
- A wide range of heat loads and sizes ensure suitability to all kinds of floorings.
All ProWarm™ thermostats come with a Lifetime Warranty.
The Slimline Pro Digital features advanced controls for an entry-level thermostat. Able to use either floor, air or combination sensors to control the temperature, the Slimline Pro Digital is fully programmable for each individual day of the week.
Available in stylish and contemporary white design with touch sensitive keys, the display has a modern white back light and offers both a holiday mode and manual override, plus up to four set points each day.
- Can switch up to 16 amps, (230v AC)
- Adaptive start learning function
- °F / °C temperature format can be selected
- 12/24 Hour clock system can be selected
- Programs and settings can be reserved after power break
- 25 year warranty
- Supplied with a 3 Meter Remote Floor Probe
Dimensions 87mm x 87mm x 12mm Mounting Flush mounted 35mm deep galvanised box (single socket) Load 16A Max
ProTouch Smart WiFi Thermostat enables control without the need for a control centre, just pair to home WiFi using the easy to use application available on both Android and IOS platforms. Designed to enhance the experience of the end user with a 7-day programmer, optimal start features, multi temperature display and easy to read displays.
- WiFi Control
App available on IOS and Android. Compatible with Alexa
- Double Temperature Control
Floor and room sensors, with multiple precise temperature control mode
7-Day Programmer 4 Settings per day
- Large Screen
Easy operation, all parameters displayed on the screen
- Professional Design
First class quality, complete functions
- WiFi Control
The Prowarm Protouch V2 thermostat can be used to control your electric floor heating system or water heating system. It will keep your home at a comfortable temperature whilst minimising energy use.
Available in stylish and contemporary white or Black design with a sensitive touch screen, making for simple use. The display has a modern white back light and offers both a holiday mode and manual override, plus up to four set points each day.
- Can Switch up to 16 amps
- Auto Mode
- Hold Mode
- Holiday Mode
- Frost Mode
- Open Window Detection
- Adaptive/Learning Function
Dimensions 136mm x 94mm x 15mm (WHD)
Coronavirus Delivery Update
We are working closely with our delivery providers and can confirm all deliveries are unaffected by recent events. Whether you place your order on our website or over the phone with our sales team, you will continue to receive the same high standards of delivery you have come to expect from The Underfloor Heating Store.*
Call us today on 01268 567016 to place your order.
*While the vast majority of deliveries are unaffected, there may be some localised delays to due Coronavirus restrictions.
Delivery options Our delivery costs vary according to order size and location. For more information see our Delivery page
As standard we include FREE 2 - 3 working day delivery to all UK mainland addresses (excluding, Channel Islands & Eire) on all heating products.
All orders placed after 3pm on a Friday and at the weekend will be processed on Monday and placed on next working day delivery
Trusted delivery partners
Feefo Reviews - Average 99% (204 reviews)
Date Score Customer Comment Our Response 20-Aug-2020 Product:
Laying and connecting to mains was easy 06-Aug-2020 Product:
Easy to work with and fit 28-Jul-2020 Product:
Good easy install and works! 19-Jul-2020 Product:
Very easy to lay and good instructions to follow. Excellent price too. 09-Jul-2020 Product:
Product very reliable on honest price 29-Jun-2020 Product:
Easy to lay and warms the tiles. What more could you want. 29-Apr-2020 Product:
This is a Great piece of kit! 17-Mar-2020 Product:
Purchase was easy and dealt with very efficiently. 25-Feb-2020 Product:
Excellent service throughout 11-Feb-2020 Product:
as described 03-Feb-2020 Product:
Great quality product. All arrived as described well packaged. 11-Jan-2020 Product:
Great product. easy to install 07-Jan-2020 Product:
Easy to lay - does the job perfectly - choice of heating level (wattage) 27-Dec-2019 Product:
Quality products at cheapest prices 17-Dec-2019 Product:
Rubbish it doesn’t work then they say it’s your fault that’s why you have a long guarantee because your not going to smash the floor up so they get away with the mat being faulty 05-Dec-2019 Product:
Great product . Came Useful guidance book you can understand. 29-Nov-2019 Product:
Excellent product. Very happy. 04-Nov-2019 Product:
Thermostat looks great on the wall, looking forward to feel the warmth through the tiles 04-Nov-2019 Product:
Great service but not yet installed so can't comment on product. 31-Oct-2019 Product:
Delivered within 24 hrs but not yet fitted Read more reviews on Feefo
ProWarm™ Electric underfloor heating 150w sticky mat kit4.8 / 5 (106)Customer 7 months agoPawel Pisaniak 8 months agoRobert Fulla 8 months agoGary Boulton 8 months agoMr.K. Steele 8 months agoKrystian Chwaszczynski 8 months agoMark Edmond 9 months agoMr Spensley 9 months agoBujar Mani 11 months agoBruce Shilton 11 months agoAdrian Kitchin 11 months agoVictoria Parr one year agoRight Choice Renovations one year agoGraham one year agoRobin Chambers one year agoLeigh La Reservee one year agoAHFbs one year agoSean Bond one year agoionel burlacu one year agoMr Georgi Gadzhov one year agoEtienne one year agoChris Aldrin one year agopauline one year agoPeter Gibb one year agoTim Froggatt one year agoClare one year agoSatisfied customer one year agoStuart ANDREWS one year agoPaul Perry one year agoMR & MRS M R DODSON one year agoNigel Moore one year agoAlan Williams one year agoJean Hultquist one year agoMr Deane one year agoGraham S one year agoSlawomir Klasa one year agoPeter one year agoMr P Huxley one year agoReem Abubshait one year agoMr & Mrs P from Somerset one year agoNigel Moore one year agocrispin Walter one year agoPedro Santos one year agoKev one year agoMax one year agopaul lamkin one year agoLewis Rivett one year agoStephen Goodger one year agoRAZVAN ALEXE one year agoChris one year ago
Manuals & Information
You may also be interested in...
As low as: £69.98
As low as: £85.98
As low as: £79.98
As low as: £79.98
As low as: £68.98
As low as: £72.98