- Home >
- ProWarm™ Electric underfloor heating 150w sticky mat kit
Buy a ProWarm™ mat & thermostat as part of a kit and get an Accessory Kit thrown in for free!
ProWarm™ Electric Underfloor Heating Sticky Mats provide a reliable and effective underfloor heating system that can work with tiles and many other floor coverings (installation methods differ, please call us for advice).
The ProWarm™ Electric Underfloor Heating Sticky Mats System consists of a thin loose wire, evenly spaced and attached to a sticky glass fibre mesh, which allows for the fastest and most secure installation method of electric underfloor heating. The system is available in a choice of 100 W/m2, 150 W/m2 and 200 W/m2 heat outputs.
ProWarm™ Underfloor Heating kits contain everything you need to install them - all packed and supplied in one box complete with full colour instructions.
Each ProWarm™ underfloor heating system and thermostat comes with a Lifetime Warranty. Please note this Warranty does not cover HeatMiser or AUBE thermostats as these brands are covered by their own manufacturer's warranty.
Full Technical Support is provided free of charge by our team of Fully Qualified Electricians and, for total peace of mind, each system comes with the amazing CableSafe™ Guarantee - cut through your heating cable during installation and ProWarm™ will replace your cable free of charge.
Please ensure all Safety Guidelines are adhered to during and after installation of this product.
Please Note: Choose an electric underfloor heating mat that will cover 90% of your floor area. It is best to order slightly less than you need as the cables CAN NOT be cut or shortened.
Electric underfloor heating kits contain the following items:
ProWarm™ Underfloor Heating Mat (2 mats if over 12m2 or 3 mats over 24m2)
- Our high quality ETFE advanced insulation system is made with the highest quality Fluoropolymer's and does not contain any PVC coatings whatsoever.
- ProWarm™ systems are only 2mm in thickness making our cables one of the thinnest on the market today.
- The advantage of our ultra-thin cable means that they can be tiled straight over if needed.
- ProWarm™ heating systems are constructed using multi strand wires making them extremely tough.
- All our mats are 500mm wide
Prowarm™ Ultraprime is a high performance universal priming/sealing agent, suitable for a variety of building substrates including plaster, timber, brick and block work.
High Quality Roller
For applying floor primer to sub-floor
To assist in holding mat or cable in position when installing
Looking for a product manual?
Please Note: The following is intended as a guide only. Always refer to the full installation manual for instructions.
- Divide the floor into a series of rectangles. From these measurements you can calculate how many mats you’ll need and what sizes. Exclude permanent or static fixtures from your calculations.
- If the floor is screed over concrete, it is advisable to lay insulation boards to minimise heat loss and ensure quicker warm up times.
- Lay the first run. At the end of the run cut the mat leaving the cable intact, turn the mat through 90° or 180° and continue laying. When the area is covered, adjust the mat until the loops are equal distance apart. Now attach the mat to the subfloor using the special tape supplied.
- You will need to install an RCD fused spur which powers the thermostatic controller/programmer and the mat system. Lay the temperature probe from the timer-thermostat onto the floor, equidistant between two of the cable loops, and attach it to the floor surface. Now take the unheated power supply cable from the end of the mat system, which should be positioned near the thermostat. Once all the connections have been made to the power supply, run the heater(s) to ensure they are heating up (no more than 10 minutes).
- Either lay a thin, self-levelling screed over the mat and leave it to dry before laying tiles or trowel flexible tile adhesive directly over the mat and lay the floor tiles. Once the grouting is complete, let the tile adhesive cure before switching on the system.
The Electric Underfloor Heating Systems supplied by The Underfloor Heating Store are designed to be easy to install.
To assist in the installation of your product we have created a full installation manual and an installation video guide.
Looking for a product manual?
The ProWarm™ Electric Underfloor Heating Sticky Mat uses the same high quality cable as the ProWarm™ Loose Cable kit, the mat kit simply uses a sticky fibreglass mesh to ensure the desired heat output is acheived by spacing the cable at the correct distance. It also makes the installation of the system extremely easy as the mat is simply rolled out to cover the required heating area.
The system uses a series type heating cable with a twin conductor and a cold lead of 2m at one end.
The resistance heating wire is enclosed in an initial fluoropolymer insulation layer, which is itself is wrapped in a protective metal shielding, before being encased in a final plastic outer sheath. The final diameter of the twin conductor cable is 2mm.
The Hot and Cold lead junctions are uniquely designed to make them 100% foolproof.
- Meets all test requirements of IEC 60335.
- CE certified by SGS
- Under floor heating provides heat where required, resulting in optimal heat utilization and minimal losses.
- Can be laid on any area, or any floor layout.
- Close and uniform spacing of heating cables, associated with thermostat controls to select temperature requirements, provides higher comfort.
- ProWarm™ underfloor heating systems are designed to be easy to install, with clear instruction manuals professional technical support and amazing back up.
- A wide range of heat loads and sizes ensure suitability to all kinds of floorings.
All ProWarm™ thermostats come with a Lifetime Warranty.
ProTouch Smart WiFi Thermostat enables control without the need for a control centre, just pair to home WiFi using the easy to use application available on both Android and IOS platforms. Designed to enhance the experience of the end user with a 7-day programmer, optimal start features, multi temperature display and easy to read displays.
- WiFi Control
App available on IOS and Android. Compatible with Alexa
- Double Temperature Control
Floor and room sensors, with multiple precise temperature control mode
7-Day Programmer 4 Settings per day
- Large Screen
Easy operation, all parameters displayed on the screen
- Professional Design
First class quality, complete functions
- WiFi Control
The Slimline Pro Digital features advanced controls for an entry-level thermostat. Able to use either floor, air or combination sensors to control the temperature, the Slimline Pro Digital is fully programmable for each individual day of the week.
Available in stylish and contemporary white design with touch sensitive keys, the display has a modern white back light and offers both a holiday mode and manual override, plus up to four set points each day.
- Can switch up to 16 amps, (230v AC)
- Adaptive start learning function
- °F / °C temperature format can be selected
- 12/24 Hour clock system can be selected
- Programs and settings can be reserved after power break
- 25 year warranty
- Supplied with a 3 Meter Remote Floor Probe
Dimensions 87mm x 87mm x 12mm Mounting Flush mounted 35mm deep galvanised box (single socket) Load 16A Max
Digital Remote Thermostat
The Pro Digital remote thermostat is the same as the Pro Digital with the added function of a remote control. It features a Blue back light operation and can switch up to 3600watts (3.6kw around 15 - 16amps depending on voltage supply). This thermostat has the ability to be switched from either floor sensor, air sensor or a combination of both floor and air sensors. This unit is available in white and silver.
Dimensions 87mm x 87mm x 13mm Mounting Flush mounted 35mm deep galvanised box (single socket) Load 3500w - 230v - 50Hz
The ProTouch™ - Our 230v Touchscreen, programmable room thermostat for electric floor heating. This really is one of the best looking and advanced thermostats available on the market today. All ProWarm™ thermostats come with a Lifetime Warranty.
- Supplied with a 3 Meter Remote Floor Probe
- Automatic blue back-light (Turns off after 30 seconds)
- Flush mounting
- °C / °F Selectable
- Key Locking Facility
- Frost protection with adjustable temperature setting
- Easily increase or decrease the required temperature
Dimensions 125mm x 95mm x 17mm
The ProTouch iQ in a wide range of colours is certainly the most sophisticated and stylish control system around. Control directly from the Thermostat itself with its advanced Soft Touch keys or Upgrade to a Smart-Phone controlled system and control your heating from a tablet or smartphone even when you're out and about, so there's no need to engage with time-clocks or thermostats any more.
- Stunning design incorporating soft touch keys
- Programmable, 5/2 Day, 7 Day & 24 Hour programming modes
- Air, Air & Floor & Floor only sensing modes
- 3 meter floor sensor
- 5 minute program intervals
- Self learning optimum start
- 4 comfort level/ Times per day
- Holiday facility
- Automatic blue back light (turns off after 30 secs)
- Flush mounting
- C/F selectable
- Key Code facility
- Frost protection
ProTouch™ iQ Hub
The ProTouch™ iQ Hub is a gateway providing remote control for multiple iQ stats in your home.
The free iQ-App lets you efficiently control your home heating and hot water even if you're at the beach, climbing mountains, snow boarding or simply relaxing in your garden, perfect for the modern lifestyle.
3iE™ Energy Monitor Thermostat
The 3iE™ is the world's first fully interactive, touch technology, energy monitor thermostat. The 3iE now comes with a thinner and more resilient floor sensor for easy installation. Featuring advanced energy monitoring, the ProWarm™ 3iE™ allows you to view actual graphs of your recorded energy consumption against costs. That means you know exactly what your underfloor heating running costs are.
The ProWarm™ 3iE™ is also the first programmable underfloor heating thermostat to come with Active Energy Management™, which can save you up to 10% on your energy bills by actively prompting you to test lower energy consumption levels. Available in the following colours: Piano Black, Classic Cream, Silver Gray, Leaf Green, Deep Pink, Madison Blue and Warm Berry.
- First touch-thermostat with a 2" full-colour screen
- First underfloor heating thermostat with Active Energy Management™
- Easy-to-use user interface - no instructions required
- Graphical display of your programme makes adjustment quick and easy
- Choose the display type that suits you best; wide choice of screen themes
- Automatically adjusts to changing conditions in your room, your home and even the seasons, to give optimal start-up times - no wasted energy (self-learning Proportional Adaptive Function)
- Exclusive - Active Energy Management™ can save you up to 10% or more on your energy bill
- Real-time graphical display shows you exactly how much energy you are using and when
Supply voltage 220-240V, 50Hz Load 16A Floor probe length 3m Sensors floor / air / external Battery back up 60 minutes Dimensions (H/W/D) 90 x 110 x 30 mm Screen Dimensions 35 x 50 mm IP rating IP20/IP32* (*with optional gasket) Approvals ASTA BEAB Warranty 3-Year, Extended Lifetime Warranty available
Delivery options Our delivery costs vary according to order size and location. For more information see our Delivery page
As standard we include FREE 2 - 3 working day delivery to all UK mainland addresses (excluding, Channel Islands & Eire) on all heating products.
All orders placed after 3pm on a Friday and at the weekend will be processed on Monday and placed on next working day delivery
Trusted delivery partners
Feefo Reviews - Average 99% (188 reviews)
Date Score Customer Comment Our Response 29-Nov-2019 Product:
Excellent product. Very happy. 04-Nov-2019 Product:
Thermostat looks great on the wall, looking forward to feel the warmth through the tiles 04-Nov-2019 Product:
Great service but not yet installed so can't comment on product. 31-Oct-2019 Product:
Delivered within 24 hrs but not yet fitted 29-Oct-2019 Product:
Great service no problems with this company delivery on time 08-Oct-2019 Product:
Good fast service and good price 02-Jul-2019 Product:
Really good system, used it before that's why we bought more for our en-suite. 29-Jun-2019 Product:
Great product arrived promptly 25-Jun-2019 Product:
product as advertised online 08-Jun-2019 Product:
Good product. Thank you very much 09-May-2019 Product:
Brill product at great price 08-May-2019 Product:
All was good and as expected. 03-May-2019 Product:
Great product, at a really good price 18-Mar-2019 Product:
Goot mat, stickier than others, 2mm cable, great stuff. 17-Mar-2019 Product:
Quick and easy service, would recommend. 12-Mar-2019 Product:
Really easy to install. Some years ago I installed the loose wire, but this time chose the ready made mats. Very easy to peel off and relocate on the floor and cuts out the guessing about separation distances etc. 05-Mar-2019 Product:
Easy to install well made product. 02-Feb-2019 Product:
the heating was straight forward to install and we had good relevant advice during our chat with the salesman. 11-Jan-2019 Product:
Excellent and reasonable cost 03-Dec-2018 Product:
Simple clear instructions. Read more reviews on Feefo Object moved
Object moved to here.
Manuals & Information
You may also be interested in...
As low as: £69.98
As low as: £85.98
As low as: £79.98
As low as: £79.98
As low as: £77.98
As low as: £50.98