Warmup Inscreed Heating
Warmup Inscreed Heating
Warmup Inscreed Heating Cables are excellent for simple installation within screeded floors of any size. Once installed, the heated screed can be covered with any flooring.
The Inscreed Cable is designed for installation in concrete screed of 50mm to 100mm. If insulation is absent or beneath more than 100mm of concrete subfloor, it is a recommendation to lay insulation boards for optimum heat up time.
Please note: The Warmup Metal Fixing Band (MFB-WIS) is not included and must be purchased seperately
Please ensure all Safety Guidelines are adhered to during and after installation of this product.
Features and benefits
- Tough - 6mm thick heating cable is protected by multiple layers of metal shielding and insulation
- Grounding braid makes it safe for wet rooms
- Versatile - compatible with all floor finishes
- Suitable for new build
- Floor covering can be changed without risk of damage to the heater.
- Approvals: SEMKO, FIMKO
- 10-year Warranty
Always refer to the installation manual for full instructions.
- The Warmup Inscreed Heating Cable is designed to be placed within a cementatious screed of at least 50mm in thickness, with at least 30mm of this screed above the heating wire. If the Warmup Insulation board is being used directly under the heater please ensure the heater is covered with a minimum of 50mm screed to adhere to minimum screed requirements. It is advised that a floor plan is drawn up to determine the placement of the thermostat, heating cable and the sensor probe. This diagram should be kept for future reference.
- The fixing strips should be laid out perpendicular to the heating cable runs. These fixing strips must be secured to the insulation or the concrete floor using fixing nails or an adhesive. It is important to ensure there is no movement of the fixings.
- The fixing strips should be evenly spread across the floor at intervals of 0.75m. The fixing strips should be placed so as to leave a minimum of 100mm border all the way around the room.
- Examine the cable and test the resistance BEFORE and AFTER installation.
- The heating cable should then be laid up and down the room and clipped into the fixing strip. The cable spacing is determined by the product model. The cables should be spaced evenly at all times to ensure an evenly heated floor (minimum spacing is 50mm). The cables should never touch or cross each other.
- The heating cable cold tail should be connected to the thermostat by a qualified and Part P certified electrician. The heating cables should then be tested again BEFORE screeding. Record the readings in the NOTES Section. Once laid, the heating cables must be covered with a minimum thickness of 30mm of screed. If the Warmup Insulation board is being used directly under the heater please ensure the heater is covered with a minimum of 50mm screed to adhere to minimum screed requirements.
|Operating voltage||230V; 50Hz|
|Output rating||100 to 210W/m2|
|Connection lead||2.5m long|
|Standards||Meets all test requirements of IEC 60800|
Our delivery costs vary according to order size and location. For more information see our Delivery page.
As standard we include FREE 2 - 3 working day delivery to all UK mainland addresses (excluding, Channel Islands & Eire) on all heating products.
All orders placed after 3pm on a Friday and at the weekend will be processed on Monday and placed on next working day delivery
Please note: orders must be placed before 3pm to be eligible for our Next Working Day, Next Working Day Before 10:30am and Saturday delivery options.