For use with screeded floors - Edge Insulation is to be used around the edge of the room to comply with Building Regulations and in order to minimise unwanted heat loss and allow for expansion. Edge insulation can be laid against all walls which stops the screed bridging the gap between the edge of the wall and the floor insulation.
Any surplus insulation showing above the top of the finished floor screed is easily trimmed once the screed has cured.
The edge insulation is placed around the perimeter of the room heated area. This can be easily be fitted using a staple gun or self adhesive backing. Once in place the final screed/concrete is then applied.
- Dimensions: 5mm x 100mm x 50m
- KIWA/KOMO approved (Certificate numbers K14341, 14342 and 14343)
- WRAS Approved
- Manufactured in accordance with BS EN ISO 9002 (BSI registered firm Certificate FM00318)
- Edge insulation strips permit the free expansion of the floor screed
- Needs to be installed around all surrounding walls and fixed constructions such as columns, steps and access doorways
Delivery options Our delivery costs vary according to order size and location. For more information see our Delivery page
Trusted delivery partners
Feefo Reviews - Average 100% (8 reviews)
Date Score Customer Comment Our Response 05-Jul-2017 Product:
great quality fast deliery 13-Jun-2017 Product:
Good quality and easy to install 21-Nov-2016 Product:
Good 13-Nov-2016 Product:
Good quality foam edge liner, just what the doctor ordered for wall lining prior to liquid screed installation. 20-Jan-2016 Product:
Excellent 01-Oct-2015 Product:
Up to the job 09-Sep-2015 Product:
good product 28-Aug-2015 Product:
Good Read more reviews on Feefo
ProWarm™ Underfloor Heating Edge Insulation 50 meter rollDarren Child 2 months agoGood price and quality. Easy to install and does the job nicely