At The Underfloor Heating Store, we're always on the lookout for talented individuals to join our team. As a leading provider of underfloor heating solutions, we are committed to delivering quality products and excellent customer service. If you're passionate about innovation, customer satisfaction, and a career in the heating industry, we'd love to hear from you.
Careers at The Underfloor Heating Store
At The Underfloor Heating Store, your career can grow alongside our business. We provide opportunities for personal and professional development.
We understand the importance of work-life balance and offer flexible work arrangements to help you thrive both personally and professionally.
At The Underfloor Heating Store, we are committed to sustainability. Our products help reduce energy consumption, and we are dedicated to minimizing our environmental footprint.
We offer a comprehensive salary and benefits packages, including a health and wellbeing programme, cycle to work scheme, retail discounts and a discount card to use across all Highbourne Group brands.
We are looking for an energetic warehouse worker to receive and dispatch merchandise to and from our warehouse. The warehouse worker will load and unload outgoing and incoming delivery vehicles. You will select products from the warehouse, load, and secure goods to pallets, move stock to delivery area, and load stock. You will unload stock from delivery vehicles, and transport to and store in designated warehouse positions. You will comply with all relevant safety rules, regulations, policies and procedures.
- Loading and unloading delivery vehicles.
- Accepting delivery of stock.
- Counting and confirming stock.
- Inspecting stock for damages and faults
- Unloading stock into correct bays.
- Loading and wrapping stock on pallets.
- Building loads with forklift and pallet pump.
- Following all Health and Safety requirements whilst in the warehouse
- Picking and packing goods for dispatch as well as collection by customer.
- Previous experience in warehouse preferred but not essential.
- Ability to operate forklift proficiently is an advantage.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Available to work extended hours.
ProWarm Technical Sales
We are looking for a customer service oriented technical sales advisor to join a growing wholesale service to the merchant sector, offering all categories of Underfloor heating coupled with product knowledge to assist our merchant partners access this sector with ease.
- Manage a ledger of accounts to ensure all are fully aware of the service we provide and sales targets are met
- Ensure our wholesale & merchant customer base feels confident in talking to their customers about underfloor Heating and attracting enquiries
- Ability to talk directly with our customers customer in areas where our knowledge will be the key to the merchant taking the order
- Liaise with our in house design and estimating service to achieve agreed SLA’s in Design & Estimating
- Understand and interpret CAD design, relaying the relevant information
- Previous experience in Underfloor heating is preferred, but not essential.
- Previous experience in design and sales dependant services preferred, not essential
- Previous experience in B2B & wholesale account management preferred, not ess
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Available to work from Basildon during induction period
How to apply
To apply for any of the positions listed above, please submit your CV and cover letter using the form below.