BAL - Bond SBR 1 Ltr
BAL - Bond SBR 1 Ltr
A multi-use synthetic polymer primer and admixture, BAL Bond SBR can be used as a bonding agent for adding to mortars used in screeding, plaster, rendering, bricklaying, pointing and repairs and as a primer for tile fixing onto timber, plaster, screeds, rendering or vinyl tiles. BAL Bond SBR is suitable for swimming pools and as a slurry coat of cement or plaster mix for wall and floor backgrounds.
As a multi-purpose bonding agent and primer, BAL Bond SBR produces time and cost savings for your project. Use as a bonding agent and admixture to enhance the physical properties of mortars including adhesion, durability, flexibility, waterproofing and workability. BAL Bond SBR is also suitable as a primer prior to fixing on a variety of substrates, giving you peace of mind that your project will last the test of time. Available in 1 litre bottles to suit your need.
- Bonding agent and admixture for adding to mortars used for screeding, rendering, bricklaying, pointing, and repairs.
- Primer before tile fixing on timber, plaster, screeds, rendering or vinyl tiles.
- Slurry coat of cement or plaster mix for wall and floor backgrounds in dry or wet interior and exterior environments.
- Composition: Water-based dispersion of a styrene butadiene copolymer.
- Enhances physical properties/performance of mortars including adhesion, durability, flexibility, waterproofing and workability.
- Permits feather edging of repair mortars.
- Prepares tiling backgrounds/substrates.
Enhancing the physical properties/performance of mortars including adhesion, durability, flexibility, waterproofing and workability|
Priming of plaster/screed/timber/ vinyl surfaces|
Admixture for screeding/rendering mortars
Promoting increased bond strength/ waterproofing/ performance properties
Typical Coverage (per pack)
As bonding aid/admixture @ 10 litres per 50kg OPC
|Plastering (12mm bed):||5m2||25m2|
|Rendering (12mm thick):||1.5m2||7.5m2|
|Screeding (50mm thick):||0.25m2||1.25m2|
As Primer - diluted 1:4 with clean water
As Slurry Coat
|Portland Cement (1mm thick):||3m2||15m2|
Our delivery costs vary according to order size and location. For more information see our Delivery page.
As standard we include FREE 2 - 3 working day delivery to all UK mainland addresses (excluding, Channel Islands & Eire) on all heating products.
All orders placed after 3pm on a Friday and at the weekend will be processed on Monday and placed on next working day delivery
Please note: orders must be placed before 3pm to be eligible for our Next Working Day, Next Working Day Before 10:30am and Saturday delivery options.