Heatmiser Touch-e Carbon
Heatmiser Touch-e Carbon
The Heatmiser Touch-e Carbon is our modern Touchscreen Thermostat designed specifically for electric floor heating. With the Heatmiser Touch-e Carbon, you don't need to worry about reading the product manual, the large touchscreen display makes programming simple!
With Touch-e Carbon, a single or multiple Wireless Air Sensors can be paired to the thermostat. When multiple sensors are used, the average temperature is calculated and is perfect for larger open plan properties.
In addition to the wireless air sensor, a wireless window/door switch can be paired to the Touch-e Carbon Thermostat, automatically switching the heating to Standby Mode whilst the window/door is open and then returning to normal mode when the window/door is closed.
- Wireless Air Sensor Function
- Wireless Window/Door Switch Function
- Large Display
- Non Programmable, 5/2 day, 7 day or 24 hour programming (selectable in software)
- Heating or Timer Mode
- Self Learning Optimum Start
- 4 or 6 Comfort Levels per Day (Selectable)
- Temperature Hold Facility
- Holiday Facility
- Auto Dimming Display (Proximity based)
- Flush Mounting
- C/F Selectable
- Key Locking
- Frost Protection
- Advance Function
- Floor Sensing Option (3m Probe included)
- 230v AC
- 16A Switching
- Modbus Connectivity
A maximum of 16 wireless air sensor and window/door switches can be paired to a single Touch-e Carbon thermostat.
This thermostat is designed to be flush mounted and requires a back box of 35mm (minimum depth) to be sunk into the wall prior to installation.
- Using a small screwdriver, slightly loosen the screw from the bottom face of the thermostat. You can then carefully separate the front half from the back plate.
- Place the Thermostat LCD front plate somewhere safe. Terminate the Thermostat as shown in the diagrams on page 32-35 of this booklet.
- Screw the Thermostat back plate securely into the back box.
- Replace the front of the thermostat onto the back plate, by locating the pins in the socket then insert the top edge first. Now push in the bottom edge, securing it in place with the retaining screw.
|Installed Dimensions (L,H,D)||107 x 86 x 15mm|
|Temperature Range||5°C - 35°C|
Our delivery costs vary according to order size and location. For more information see our Delivery page.
As standard we include FREE 2 - 3 working day delivery to all UK mainland addresses (excluding, Channel Islands & Eire) on all heating products.
All orders placed after 3pm on a Friday and at the weekend will be processed on Monday and placed on next working day delivery
Please note: orders must be placed before 3pm to be eligible for our Next Working Day, Next Working Day Before 10:30am and Saturday delivery options.