- Home >
- Warmup Electric Underfloor Heating 150w sticky mat kit
PLEASE NOTE: Kit sizes over 12m2 will comprise of two separate heating mats
Warmup Underfloor Heating Mat Systems are designed to be tough enough for professional use, yet easy to install for do-it-yourself enthusiasts.
The StickyMat System consists of a thin loose wire, evenly spaced and taped to a glass fibre mesh with pressure sensitive adhesive, which allows for the fastest and most secure installation method of electric underfloor heating. The system is available in a choice of 150 W/m2 and 200 W/m2 heat outputs.
The Warmup Underfloor Heating Mat System utilises the Warmup dual core heating element and with only one power lead to wire, it is easy to install in just a matter of hours, without raising floor levels. The cable is attached in a series of loops to thin but tough underfloor heating mats making it perfect for floor areas from as small as 0.5m2 and up.
Please ensure all Safety Guidelines are adhered to during and after installation of this product.
Features and benefits
- Thinnest wire you can buy: 2mm, multi-strand core, double-insulated using advanced fluoropolymers
- StickyMat with pressure sensitive adhesive, for the fastest and most secure installation
- Quick installation - Simply roll out the underfloor heating mat with pre-spaced wire
- The pressure sensitive adhesive ensures that no wire or mesh is raised when tiling or covering with self-levelling compound
- Can be repositioned easily without losing adhesion
- Flexible - no customising is necessary
- Approvals: ASTA BEAB, KEMA, GS, CERTIF, VDE and CE mark
- Lifetime Warranty
- SafetyNet Installation Guarantee
Looking for a product manual?
Please Note: The following is intended as a guide only. Always refer to the full installation manual for instructions.
- Divide the floor into a series of rectangles. From these measurements you can calculate how many mats you’ll need and what sizes. Exclude permanent or static fixtures from your calculations.
- If the floor is screed over concrete, it is advisable to lay insulation boards to minimise heat loss and ensure quicker warm up times.
- Lay the first run. At the end of the run cut the mat leaving the cable intact, turn the mat through 90º or 180º and continue laying. When the area is covered, adjust the mat until the loops are equal distance apart. Now attach the mat to the subfloor using the special tape supplied.
- You will need to install an RCD fused spur which powers the thermostatic controller/programmer and the matting system heating element network. Lay the temperature probe from the timer-thermostat onto the floor, equidistant between two of the cable loops, and attach it to the floor surface. Now take the unheated power supply cable from the end of the matting system, which should be positioned near the thermostat. Once all the connections have been made to the power supply, run the heater(s) to ensure they are heating up (no more than 10 minutes).
- Either lay a thin, self-levelling screed over the mat and leave it to dry before laying tiles or trowel flexible tile adhesive directly over the mat and lay the floor tiles. Once the grouting is complete, let the tile adhesive cure before switching on the system.
Looking for a product manual?
Heater construction Sticky fibreglass mesh with pre-spaced dual core earth screened cable Operating voltage 220-240V; 50Hz Mat width 500mm (0.5 metre) Mat thickness 3mm Inner insulation Advanced fluoropolymer (ETFE) Outer insulation Advanced fluoropolymer (ETFE) Output rating 150 W/m2 Cold tail length (connection lead) 3m Heater maximum temperature 55°C/131°F Approvals ASTA BEAB, KEMA & GS
The Warmup MSTAT (manual underfloor heating thermostat) making regulating your house temperature easier. No need of programming, the MSTAT simply enables you to target your desired comfort temperature.
Perfect for those rooms which don't benefit from having a set heating program and where you want fast and simple control of your heating system.
- Simple regulation (ON/OFF)
- MSTAT depth allows flush mounting in standard socket
- Floor probe ensures precise control of temperature
- CE Marking
- Low voltage directive: EN60730-1, EN60730-2-9
- Approvals: CE mark , ASTA BEAB
- 3-Year Warranty
Supply voltage 220-240V, 50/60Hz Built-in interrupter 1-pole, 16A Load 16A, 3600W Dimensions (H/W/D) 80 x 80 x 50 mm On/off differential 0.4 °C
tempo™ Programmable Thermostat
The tempo™ is a digital programmable thermostat featuring a modern design and intuitive interface. Suitable for all Warmup electric underfloor heating systems, it allows you to program start and end heating times to reach your comfort temperature in a few simple steps. tempo™ can operate on a weekly, 5-2 day or daily basis to match with your needs and requirements.
- Better easy-to-use interface & intuitive design
- Stylish and contemporary design
- Clear screen displaying program details
- Easy control with dial and sliders
- Faster setup takes just minutes to get right the first time
- Adjust the program settings to suit individual needs
- A mode for every need: manual, automatic and frost protection
- Comfort temperature can be changed easily at any time
- Smarter control of your energy costs
- Early Start function learns how long it takes to heat your room so it's up to temperature at the time you set
- No waste of energy, heating only when required
- Perfect control enables saving on energy bills
Input voltage 230V +/- 15% at 50 Max output 16A Dimensions 90 x 113 x 23mm (flush fit) Screen size 45 x 50mm Sensors Floor/air Programming 7-day, 1 day, 5/2 day Backup Battery (3 months) IP rating IP 20 Warranty 3-Year Approvals BEAB
- Better easy-to-use interface & intuitive design
3iE™ Energy Monitor Thermostat
The 3iE™ is the world's first fully interactive, touch technology, energy monitor thermostat. The 3iE now comes with a thinner and more resilient floor sensor for easy installation. Featuring advanced energy monitoring, the Warmup 3iE™ allows you to view actual graphs of your recorded energy consumption against costs. That means you know exactly what your underfloor heating running costs are.
The Warmup 3iE™ is also the first programmable underfloor heating thermostat to come with Active Energy Management™, which can save you up to 10% on your energy bills by actively prompting you to test lower energy consumption levels. Available in the following colours: Piano Black, Classic Cream, Silver Gray, Leaf Green, Deep Pink, Madison Blue and Warm Berry.
- First touch-thermostat with a 2" full-colour screen
- First underfloor heating thermostat with Active Energy Management™
- Easy-to-use user interface - no instructions required
- Graphical display of your programme makes adjustment quick and easy
- Choose the display type that suits you best; wide choice of screen themes
- Automatically adjusts to changing conditions in your room, your home and even the seasons, to give optimal start-up times - no wasted energy (self-learning Proportional Adaptive Function)
- Exclusive - Active Energy Management™ can save you up to 10% or more on your energy bill
- Real-time graphical display shows you exactly how much energy you are using and when
Supply voltage 220-240V, 50Hz Load 16A Floor probe length 3m Sensors floor / air / external Battery back up 60 minutes Dimensions (H/W/D) 90 x 110 x 30 mm Screen Dimensions 35 x 50 mm IP rating IP20/IP32* (*with optional gasket) Approvals ASTA BEAB Warranty 3-Year, Extended Lifetime Warranty available
4iE™ Smart WiFi Thermostat
Controlled from a smartphone, tablet or computer, the 4iE Smart WiFi thermostat learns how you use your heating and the unique way your house reacts. It automatically suggests ways for you to save energy, like what temperature you should set for when you’re not home and times you can turn the heating off early.
The smart ways the 4iE finds to heat your home more efficiently could save you up to £200 on the average UK energy bill.
Warmup are independent from the energy suppliers so the 4iE also works in the background to find better energy tariffs for you, which could save you up to £380 in addition to the savings you get from your lower energy usage.
Energy saving advice
The 4iE finds you lower energy tariffs and smart ways to lower your usage. You can view your energy costs with graphical displays and comparisons.
Use your smartphone, tablet or computer to control your heating online. Smart Overrides™ give quick, intuitive control of your heating. No need to reprogram if your routine changes.
You can set the 4iE to learn how you use your heating and it will program itself, adjusting start times based on current temperatures to ensure your home is up to temperature at the right time.
Get apps on your 4iE like traffic alerts and transport delays for your journey. Even upload a photo background to personalise your profile.
Dimensions H/W/D):90 x 110 x 18mm Sensors Air and floor/ambient (can be extended to 50m) Installation depth 35mm back box IP rating IP33 Guarantee 3 years
- Energy saving advice
Coronavirus Delivery Update
We are working closely with our delivery providers and can confirm all deliveries are unaffected by recent events. Whether you place your order on our website or over the phone with our sales team, you will continue to receive the same high standards of delivery you have come to expect from The Underfloor Heating Store.*
Call us today on 01268 567016 to place your order.
*While the vast majority of deliveries are unaffected, there may be some localised delays to due Coronavirus restrictions.
Delivery options Our delivery costs vary according to order size and location. For more information see our Delivery page
As standard we include FREE 2 - 3 working day delivery to all UK mainland addresses (excluding, Channel Islands & Eire) on all heating products.
All orders placed after 3pm on a Friday and at the weekend will be processed on Monday and placed on next working day delivery
Trusted delivery partners
Feefo Reviews - Average 94% (48 reviews)
Date Score Customer Comment Our Response 10-Feb-2022 Product:
Ordering was easy and goods arrived on time. 21-Jan-2022 Product:
I have purchased the sticky underfloor heating mat before. It’s very easy to stick and once installed gives you nice warm floor. 16-Sep-2021 Product:
Excellent and not expensive to run 05-Aug-2021 Product:
excellent product, simple to install good value on this site versus other stores. 11-May-2021 Product:
It is a great mat and easy to lay. I would recommend it.
There was no 10mm P conduit to house the underfloor sensor, I had to hunt for that separately. And a niggle. The thermostat controller has the back unit mounted to the front plate opposite ways up. Not a problem you might say. Well,... Read More. It is a great mat and easy to lay. I would recommend it.
There was no 10mm P conduit to house the underfloor sensor, I had to hunt for that separately. And a niggle. The thermostat controller has the back unit mounted to the front plate opposite ways up. Not a problem you might say. Well, here's why. I viewed it from the back to see whether the various cables should best come down from the top of the wall patress box or up from the bottom. I arranged my cables thus, then closed up and tiled. When I came to connect the thermostat controller into the patress box, Aaargh. Upside down! ;-)
Easy to order, next day delivery, very unusual nowadays. 27-Apr-2021 Product:
Poor instructions regarding the removable tape 05-Apr-2021 Product:
Good reliable product that is value for money. 19-Mar-2021 Product:
Because we were given the wrong information from your technical department which as cost us £700 more to now have to do the things that we were not told ! 17-Aug-2020 Product:
Not actually the part I ordered, though was basically the same, just a different make. Was still useable for client's job. I just would rather have been told a different part was coming. 28-Jul-2020 Product:
Not fitted yet thankyou...... 10-Apr-2020 Product:
Great product easy to fit. 18-Feb-2020 Product:
Great Service and company 15-Jan-2020 Product:
very easy and simple installation 24-Dec-2019 Product:
Great product and easy to install 11-Dec-2019 Product:
rates looks bit higher as compared to market. 12-Apr-2019 Product:
Very good & efficient company 25-Aug-2018 Product:
Product works well, no problems 29-Jun-2018 Product:
Great product. Very happy 16-Jun-2018 Product:
easy to use and does the job Read more reviews on Feefo
Warmup Electric Underfloor Heating 150w sticky mat kit4.8 / 5 (24)steve Brown 2 years agoSteve 2 years agoChloe 2 years agoMark Pettard 2 years agoDavid 2 years agoCraig Johnstone 2 years agoJim Bowden 2 years agoSimon Bridges 2 years agoDIANA DICKSON 3 years agoCustomer 3 years agoSteve D, Derbyshire 3 years agoPeter Sciallo 3 years agomichael hooper 3 years agoMr Lee poulter 4 years agoAndrew Pearce 4 years agoj white 4 years agoChristopher Harrison 4 years agoJane V 4 years agoMR LUKE SPAKE 4 years agoAndrew Price 4 years agoMark 4 years agoAdam 5 years agoLee Campbell 5 years agoDaniel Tester 5 years ago
Manuals & Information
You may also be interested in...
As low as: £93.98
As low as: £79.98
As low as: £91.98
RRP: £20.99Our Price:£16.31 inc VAT