Heatmiser neoAir Kit (with RF-Switch)
Heatmiser neoAir Kit (with RF-Switch)
Out of stock
The Heatmiser neoAir offers a smarter way to control your heating and hot water from anywhere when purchased with the Neohub!
The Heatmiser neoAir is a battery powered thermostat and is compatible with our RF Switch / UH8-RF Wireless Receivers.
The neoAir can be configured to work as a thermostat, a timer or heating & timer combined, perfect for controlling heating & hot water.
Self Learning Preheat
Self Learning Preheat calculates the amount of heat up time required to ensure your home is warm when you wake and return home.
This is automatically optimised throughout the year to save you money and will automatically detect any changes in your home that causes the preheat time to change.
neoStat and neoAir communicate wirelessly to the neoHub to offer a reliable and scalable network system. The mains powered neoStat automatically repeats the data signal from other neoStat/neoAir in the home. If there are no neoStat’s installed, the neoAir communicates directly with the neoHub and so the neoPlug or Boost can be used to extend the communication distance.
The neoStat/neoAir series offer an easy to navigate programming system, providing all of the options across the bottom of the back lit display.
- Battery Powered
- Thermostat Mode
- Timer Mode
- Heating & Timer Mode
- Back Lit Display
- Non Programmable
- 5/2, 7 Day and 24 Hour Programming
- Self Learning Preheat
- Holiday Function
- Temperature Hold
- Air Sensor Connection
- Floor Sensing Mode
- Wireless Switching To Uh8-Rf Rf Switch
- Frost Protection
- C/F Selectable
- 4 Comfort Levels per Day
- Key Code Facility
The RF-Switch is our surface mount 2 channel wireless receiver. It is capable of controlling 1 heating zone and 1 hot water zone and provides a volt free output for the boiler.
In addition, the RF Switch can be paired to the UH8-RF to provide a wireless link to the boiler.
- Carefully separate the front half of the thermostat from the back plate by placing a small flat head terminal driver into the slots on the bottom face of the thermostat.
- Mark 2 hole positions on the wall using the back plate as a positioning template. Drill at the marked positions and insert a wall plug into each hole.
- Screw the thermostat back plate securely on the wall.
- Clip the front of the thermostat back onto the thermostat back plate.
Important Do not install near to a direct heat source as this will affect functionality.
Important Do not push hard on the LCD screen as this may cause irreparable damage.
This wireless thermostat is designed to be surface mounted
- Using a small screwdriver, slightly loosen the screw located at the base of the RF-Switch. You can then carefolly separate the front panel from the back plate.
- Position the RF-Switch back plate on the wall, fixing into place using the screws provided.
- Terminate the cables to the RF-Switch as shown in the wiring diagram.
- Mount the front panel onto the back plate, tighten the retaining screw on the base.
- Switch on the power supply, the power LED will illuminate.
|Supply||4 x AAA Batteries|
|No. Heating Levels||4|
|no. Of Heating Zones||1|
|no. Of Hot Water Zones||1|
|Relay Load Max||3a Resisitive|
|Total Load Max||9a Resistive|
Our delivery costs vary according to order size and location. For more information see our Delivery page.
As standard we include FREE 2 - 3 working day delivery to all UK mainland addresses (excluding, Channel Islands & Eire) on all heating products.
All orders placed after 3pm on a Friday and at the weekend will be processed on Monday and placed on next working day delivery
Please note: orders must be placed before 3pm to be eligible for our Next Working Day, Next Working Day Before 10:30am and Saturday delivery options.