The neoUltra has been designed to work as a standalone thermostat, or as part of an app controlled Neo System.
In addition, the neoUltra can operate as a central controller for your Neo System, providing a single point of access to all of the neoStat, neoAir & neoPlug in your home.
Simple installation is key with Neo. neoUltra has been designed to replace an existing three wire thermostat, and after joining the zone to the neoHub, remote and central control is possible.
The neoUltra can be configured to work as a thermostat or as a timer- so if you want to take control of your towel rails, or lighting - Neo offers you this and more!
With the Heatmiser neoUltra you can make changes for multiple rooms in your home at the same time. So whether you want to enable the Away function on your way out or boost the temperature in a couple of rooms, with the neoUltra it couldn’t be easier.
Energy Saving Optimum Start
neoUltra calculates the amount of heat up required to ensure your home is warm when you wake and return home. This is automatically optimised throughout the year to save money.
The Heatmiser neoUltra can be controlled from anywhere with the neoApp when connected to a neoHub.
- Stunning 3.5" Colour TFT Display
- Central Control for your neoStat, neoAir and neoPlug (neoHub Required)
- Non Programmable, 5/2 Day, 7 Day and 24 Hour Programming
- Self Learning Optimum Start
- Holiday Facility
- Key Code Facility
- Temperature Hold Facility
- Frost Protection
- C/F Selectable
- Heating / Timer Mode
- Remote Sensing Option
- Remove the screw from the bottom face of the thermostat then carefully separate the front half from the back plate.
- Place the thermostat front somewhere safe. Terminate the thermostat as shown in the wiring diagram above. Further wiring diagrams are available in the user guide on this page.
- Screw the thermostat back plate securely into the back box.
- Clip the front of the thermostat onto the back plate, securing it in place with the retaining screw.
Important Do not install near to a direct heat source as this will affect functionality.
Important Do not push hard on the LCD screen as this may cause irreparable damage.
The neoUltra is designed to be flush mounted and requires a back box of 35mm (minimum depth) to be sunk into the wall prior to installation.
|Compatibility||Compatible with neoStat, neoAir, neoPlug|
|Temp Range||05-35C /41-95F|
|Display Type||3.4″ TFT Display|
|Thermostat/Timer Mode||The neoUltra can be configured to work in thermostat or timer mode.|
|Central Zone Control||Up to 32 Zones|
|Installed Dimensions (L,H,D)||107x89x17mm|
|Max Switching Current||3A|
Our delivery costs vary according to order size and location. For more information see our Delivery page.
As standard we include FREE 2 - 3 working day delivery to all UK mainland addresses (excluding, Channel Islands & Eire) on all heating products.
All orders placed after 3pm on a Friday and at the weekend will be processed on Monday and placed on next working day delivery
Please note: orders must be placed before 3pm to be eligible for our Next Working Day, Next Working Day Before 10:30am and Saturday delivery options.