The ProWarm™ Water Underfloor Heating Systems are the ideal choice for homeowners and tradesmen wishing to install a Premium Branded water underfloor heating kit. These systems offer exceptional performance and reliability, ensuring efficient and comfortable heating for your home.
ProWarm™ Water Underfloor Heating Single Room Kits
ProWarm™ Water Underfloor Heating Single room kits are designed to combine one area of water underfloor heating, such as a living room, with a standard radiator system. Each kit is specifically designed to cover a certain area in square meters when the pipe is spaced at 250mm apart. This spacing provides an output of 115w per square meter, depending on the floor covering. If you require a higher output, please choose a high output kit to meet your heating requirements.
Please note that ProWarm™ Water Underfloor Heating kits feature water temperature control, providing you with precise control over your heating system. It is important to beware of systems without this facility. ProWarm™ only uses high-quality European Standard Pert-Al-Pert pipe. The aluminium layer in the pipe acts as an oxygen barrier, preventing the diffusion of oxygen through the polymer matrix. This barrier effectively stops corrosion of the metal components in the system, ensuring its longevity and performance.
ProWarm™ Water Underfloor Heating Kit Components
Below are examples of the products that could comprise your ProWarm™ Water Underfloor Heating Kit. You can refer to our handy Kit Content Comparison Table for exact details of what you will receive in the kit:
- Grundfos Temperature Unit: A rated UPM3 Grundfos Single Circuit Constant Supply Temperature Unit (up to 30m2).
- Grundfos Mixing Unit: A rated UPM3 Grundfos Manifold Pump/Mixing Valve Unit (37m2-100m2).
- 2, 3 or 4 Port Manifold: Stainless steel manifold with adjustable flow meter. Factory assembled on fixing bracket (37m2-100m2).
- Manual Thermostat: For a small additional fee, you can upgrade your thermostat to a digital, programmable, wireless, or touchscreen one, offering enhanced control and convenience.
- ProWarm™ European Standard Pert-Al-Pert Pipe: 16mm (outside) diameter Pert-Al-Pert pipe, meeting the highest quality standards for durability and performance.
- Edging Insulation: Edge Insulation is used around the edge of the room to minimize heat loss and allow for expansion, ensuring optimal heating efficiency.
- Tools: The kit includes essential tools such as a Pipe Re Rounding Tool, Pipe Staples, and Pipe Cutters, ensuring a smooth and successful installation process.
Heatmiser DS1, Central Heating Dial Thermostat
Heatmiser Slimline-W, Programmable Thermostat
Heatmiser Touch-W, Programmable Touchscreen Thermostat
ProWarm™ ProTouch-W WiFi Smart Thermostat (Water)
Heatmiser Slimline-RF Wireless Thermostat Kit
Let our experts help you
Product Question? Need help placing an order?
Our customer support is available Monday to Friday 7am-6pm.
Free delivery on all orders
At The Underfloor Heating Store, we strive to make every step of your order as easy and convenient as possible, from finding the right underfloor heating setup to best suit you to taking delivery of your system the very next day.
We're proud to offer a range of delivery options to suit you, including free delivery on all of our orders or next working day delivery for a fixed price of £4.99
- 2-3 working days delivery - FREE (Order before 4pm Monday - Friday)
- Next working day - £4.99 (Order before 4pm Monday - Friday, applies to orders over £19.99)
- Next working day before 10.30am - £14.99 (Order before 4pm Monday - Friday)
- Saturday delivery - £29.99 (Order before 4pm Monday - Friday)
Explore our full delivery policy
30 days returns policy
At The Underfloor Heating Store, our customers have 30 days to upgrade, replace or refund their orders.
At The Underfloor Heating Store, we want to ensure you are happy with every purchase you make. If you have any issues with your chosen product, whether damaged, faulty or simply an unwanted item, you can simply return what you bought for a refund. Learn more.
We take great care in the delivery of all of our products, however, in the event of your delivery arriving damaged or if you notice a manufacturing fault of any kind within 48 hours of delivery, you're within your rights to a replacement. Learn more.
Within 14 days of purchasing from us, you are eligible to upgrade if you deem you want something a little better. Simply send it back to us brand new and we'll happily assist you with an upgrade to your order. Learn more.
At The Underfloor Heating Store, we are committed to providing our customers with high-quality products and outstanding customer service. That's why we offer a comprehensive warranty on all of our underfloor heating products, with a lifetime warranty for our ProWarm range of products.
Our warranties are designed to give you peace of mind and ensure that your underfloor heating system operates reliably for years to come.
We'll beat any price
At The Underfloor Heating Store, our main priority is customer satisfaction. To cement our commitment to this, we are proud to offer our Underfloor Heating Price Match Promise. If you find a lower price on an identical product anywhere else, we will match it – guaranteed!