Grant Aerona3 Air Source Heat Pump
Extracting heat present in the air, the Grant Aerona R32 can typically require four times less energy than a gas boiler to supply the same amount of heat.
Utilizing the more environmentally friendly R32 refrigerant the Aerona air source heat pumps are clean and eco-friendly whilst also being some of the most efficient heat pumps available on the market.
Grant QR Single Coil Slim Cylinder
25 year material guarantee on cylinder shell (subject to full Terms and Conditions)
Suitable for installation air source heat pumps, solar thermal systems, and oil boilers
Available in sizes from 150 litres up to 210 litres
Manufactured using a high quality duplex stainless steel shell, large stainless steel internal coils, and quality external finish with organic Estectic Tex paint
Feature factory-fitted 3kW immersion heater
Highly efficient with large internal coils and supplied with high level of insulation to ensure low standing heat losses
All models have a Global Warming Potential (GWP) of 3.1 and Ozone Depletion Potential (ODP) of 8
Straightforward to install
Grant Aerona3 Installation Pack
- Sealed system kits are available to suit all Aerona³ heat pump models and they are available in three sizes: 12 litre, 18 litre and 50 litre
- The flexi-foot kit with fixings is supplied in a pack comprising of two 600mm feet for mounting the Aerona³, two kits will be required totalling four feet.
- The through wall insulation kit is a heavy duty insulation to fit the 22-28mm flexi hoses used with the Aerona³.
- Hot Water Priority Relay (up to two space heating zones): this relay gives hot water priority over the central heating system.
- Grant’s 7 day immersion programmer automatically switches on the cylinder’s immersion element, either daily or weekly.
- Domestic Hot Water Programmer: this automatically controls the heat pump domestic hot water operating periods. The integrated timer provides up to four on/off periods per day.
- The Grant System Combined Volumiser/Low Loss Header creates hydraulic separation therefore maintaining the correct flow rate through the heat pump while providing a suitable volume of system water to allow the heat pump to fully modulate. Includes 3kW supplementary element and relay.
- If the Combined Volumiser/Low Loss Header cannot be fitted inside, a 30 litre External Volumiser can be supplied to sit behind the heat pump. Connected to the flow from the heat pump into the flow of the system, this volumiser provides a minimum volume of water to allow the heat pump to control its modulation and it comes complete with 3kW supplementary heater and relay.
- Grant's EP001 wiring centre centralises the wiring for up to four heating zones and one domestic hot water zone providing a convenient solution for Multi-zone wiring.
Grant Aerona3 Air Source Heat Pump Specification
|Max Heat Output||6.92kw||11.1kW|
|ERP Space Heating Efficiency||A+++||A+++|
|ERP Water Heating Efficiency||A+++||A+++|
Slimline Cylinder Specification
|Coil Rating Primary||30kw||30kW|
|Standing Heat Loss||1.72kW/24hrs||2.08kW/24hrs|
Installation Pack Specification
Installation Pack A is suitable for S-Plan systems using non pre-plumbed cylinders includes,
- Grant system combined volumiser/low loss header
- 7 day immersion programmer (Legionella)
- Flexi foot kit
- Mag one filter
- 18ltr sealed system kit
- Wiring centre c/w DHW priority
- Domestic hot water programmer
- AC Isolator
Let our experts help you
Product Question? Need help placing an order?
Our customer support is available Monday to Friday 7am-6pm.
Free delivery on all orders
At The Underfloor Heating Store, we strive to make every step of your order as easy and convenient as possible, from finding the right underfloor heating setup to best suit you to taking delivery of your system the very next day.
We're proud to offer free delivery on all of our orders.
Your delivery option for this product is 5-10 working days.
Explore our full delivery policy
30 days returns policy
At The Underfloor Heating Store, our customers have 30 days to upgrade, replace or refund their orders.
At The Underfloor Heating Store, we want to ensure you are happy with every purchase you make. If you have any issues with your chosen product, whether damaged, faulty or simply an unwanted item, you can simply return what you bought for a refund. Learn more.
We take great care in the delivery of all of our products, however, in the event of your delivery arriving damaged or if you notice a manufacturing fault of any kind within 48 hours of delivery, you're within your rights to a replacement. Learn more.
Within 14 days of purchasing from us, you are eligible to upgrade if you deem you want something a little better. Simply send it back to us brand new and we'll happily assist you with an upgrade to your order. Learn more.
At The Underfloor Heating Store, we are committed to providing our customers with high-quality products and outstanding customer service. That's why we offer a comprehensive warranty on all of our underfloor heating products, with a lifetime warranty for our ProWarm range of products.
Our warranties are designed to give you peace of mind and ensure that your underfloor heating system operates reliably for years to come.
We'll beat any price
At The Underfloor Heating Store, our main priority is customer satisfaction. To cement our commitment to this, we are proud to offer our Underfloor Heating Price Match Promise. If you find a lower price on an identical product anywhere else, we will match it – guaranteed!